Wedding|Lil Skies

Y/n Pov

"Oh boy" I breath as I step out the car as all my friends run right up to me "Why are you guys so damn happy" I laugh as I grab my stuff and Y/Bf/n closes the door "Maybe cause my best friend is getting married" She laughs as she puts her hand around me "You stupid" My other friend Ivy says as we walk towards the building "Oh shush" I laugh as we make it to the building to see mom my cousins his sisters his mom and make make up artist who and some other people.

"Holy hell" I laugh as we all make it into one of the rooms "you guys all don't have to be here" I laugh as I take a seat and Max starts going thru my hair "Dear lord I just sat down" I say as put myself down and Hazel walks up and starts to do my make up "We only have two hours" Max says as he pulls as he starts parting my hair "Yeah like that's a short time" I laugh as I look into the mirror and then raise my hand looking at the hudge diamond "One lucky girl" My mom says kissing my cheek "Yup" I say as I place my hand on my stomach "You feeling ok" Max asks "Just nerves" I smile patting my stomach.

"Today will be amazing" His mom says as she looks at me thru the mirror "I hope so" I say nervously.

*

We were a good hour and half into everyone's make up and hair and Max was really working his magic "Damn I went from super ugly to super cute" I smile as he stops what hes doing and looks right at me "Shut you face up you are beautiful" He smiles as he goes back to doing my makeup and Hazel does my chair since they decide to switch "So you ready" Y/Bf/n says as another gal does her make up "God I don't know" I laugh as I look over to see an empty room "Where did moms go" I laugh "Coffee" Ivy says "Ohh" I laugh as I look back at the mirror.

"And what do you mean you dont know" Max asks 'Its just I would never have thought I would meet my soon to be husband at a diner then beat up his girlfriend at the time" I laugh "Oh my I remember that you had blood all over your fist and you keep talking about him" Hazel smiles "Ah shush" I smile "I just never though I would marry him let aloe have a kid with him" I laugh "we can walk out if you want" Y/bf/n smiles "I think I'll get married today I wanna marry him" I smile "That what I wanna hear" Max smiles.

*

"Alright I think your ready" He says as he uncovers my eyes and I look into the full length mirror "Oh my" I say as tears start to fill my eyes "you look beautiful baby" My mom says as she side hugs me and Y/bf/n grabs a tissue and wipes the tears away. "Im so glad I chose this dress" I smile as I fluff it a little.

"Expensive but beautiful" My brother says as he walks in "wow so your not gonna be rude to me today" I say as he walks up beside me "mom says I have to tell the truth today nothing but the truth" He says in a girls voice. "I dont not sound like that" My mom laughs "Oh lord" I laugh as I pull him into a hug "you ready to get married" He says as we pull away from the hug "Yeah" I smile as he grabs ahold of my hand "Maid of honour will be last bridesmaids first" His mom says and everyone nods as they start heading out towards their boyfriends and they latch arms and walk over to the front of the door and they line up "Oh god" I say as I wipe my tears "I haven't even walked down the aisle and i'm already crying" I say as he wipes my tears "Its a big day now lets go" He says as we start to walk out the room as photographers take pictures of me.

We make it to the door as everyone made their way inside "Oh boy" I say as my aunt walks out "Its your time baby" She says as my two cousins come out and they hold the door wide open and start walking. He squeezes my hand as I look at Kimetrius as he wipes his tears. We walk down as I look at the groomsmen and my bridesmaids. "Just breath" He whispers as we walk till we make it to the front. "Be smart," My brother says, making me and Kimetrius laugh. I walk in front  on him as he wipes more of tears as I try to hold my tears.