Bestfriends XXXTentacion

AYO SO I WILL PROB BE DOING LOTS OF X IMAGINES ALL I WANT TO SAY IS I KNOW HE PASSED 😭 BUT I WILL STILL BE DOING IMAGINES ABOUT HIM THAT HE IS ALIVE SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT THEN SKIP ALL X IMAGINES IN THIS BOOK 💛

Y/N POV

It was just a normal day me doing model pics for Instagram when I get a text from Jahseh or know as XXXTentacion

Bestie🖤- Y/n I know your busy but I'm at your house ..😔 and the key ain't there ..😔

Y/n - X what happened was wrong ?😕

Bestie🖤- why the fuck do I fall in love for ....😔

Y/n - What did that bitch do I'm on my way I'll be there as fast as I can 💕

"Ayo guys I have to go something came up" I say to max my make up and clothes guy/bestie " everything ok Y/n" he asks handing me my stuff " X texted me his bitch ass girl did sum I swear to go imma kill her " haha calm down Y/n and plus they still a thing after all that shit she did to him my god" Max says as he walks wit me to my car " She a hoe X don't understand I know a hoe when I see one" I say opening my car door and putting my stuff inside " Ah he will learn Y/n you the same to him you won't listen to people unless you learn and get hurt and get back up again" Max says hugging me as I get inside my car " thanks max I'll text you later and we will prob do this tomrrow I'm sorry" I say " it's alright Y/n go be the bestie bye Y/n" he says waving as I drive off.

10 Minutes later and I arrive at my house seeing x siting on my porch with his head in his hands looks like he crying I get out of the car and run to him. " aww X what happened" I say while trying to hug him " the fucking bitch that's what happened" he says hugging me and crying. I haven't seen X cry this much god since I don't even remember. " I'm sorry X some people just don't change" I say while hugging him tight " some people do change Y/n I thought she was one of them.." he says " I know X I know she's a hoe always been a hoe" I say sitting beside him on the porch " I thought she was different I thought she's changed I trusted her so much but then I find the bitch on the bed with another guy " he says " what the fuck that bitch imma kill her and I know you did ayo how about we go inside" I say getting up and walking to the door "Sometimes I just wanna be dead" he says getting up " don't say that people need you here your fans need you here I need my bestie here" I say while opening the door X following behind and closes the door. " so many people hate me finding love in friends or in relationships are so hard everyone fake now a days"He says sitting on the couch " but that's what makes people more special the harder to find the better they are as they say the best apples are on the very top branch" I say walking to him passing him a water. " My mind telling me to go back to her again give her another chance .." he says looking down " X I love you bestie and I want you to be happy but fuck no you been with that bitch and she has hurts you every time and you go back to her ass and she knows that why she keeps doing it X open your eyes she's a cunty hoe who fucks around X all my guy friends have fucked her literally" I say in one big breath " that's not true" X says looking at me " yes X it is true she goes around comes around she finds a guy cute or has clout and fucks them open your eyes Jahseh" I say kinda yelling at him " I don't know anymore Y/n I just want a girl who I can marry have a family with and honestly I don't know if imma be able to find that" he says sadly " you will Jahseh there are a lot of girls who love you and love you for who you are" I say sitting beside him "like who" he asks looking at me " A girl who will love it takes time X" I say looking him in the eye " What girl tho" he says " omg X I swear wit you sometimes" I say " but like who Y/n" X says " like me how about that" I say looking him the eyes. I regret saying that fuck my life " what" X says looking at me confused " haha nun nvm" I say while getting up he follows behind getting up and spinning me around pulling me to close way way to close "X" I ask looking him the eyes ah you know what fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it. I lean in pulling him closer to me feeling his lips press against mine slowly kissing sliding my hand up his chest but then X pulls away " I gotta go" he says as he starts walking past me " X" I say " this wasn't supposed to happen your my best friend never was this supposed to happen" he says walking out of my house I try going after him but he gets in his car and drives off....

Did you guys like it should I do a part two ? 

I'm proud of this one ain't gonna lie hope you guys enjoyed it 💛