Your time| Landon Cube

Aracely Pov

"Babeeeeeeeee" I whine walking into the studio we have at home "Huh" He asks focusing on his computer "You been working all week babe you need a break" I say putting my hands over his shoulder "I wish I have a lot of stuff to do and feats to do" He says once again looking straight at the computer "Babeee" I whine "Whattt" He asks not even looking up at me "Im bored as hell and I took today offff"' I whine "Maybe later I got a lot of shit to do but I promise I'll hang wit you soon" He says as a best starts playing and I stay silent walking out of the room.

For the past week he's been really really focused on his music and don't get me wrong it's his job but it damn I miss him a whole lot.

I head upstairs and I call my friend up and after a couple rings she answers "Heyyyy" She says "Heyyyy girl what's up" She says "Do you wanna go shopping" I ask "Hell yeah but I thought you took your day off for Landon" She asks "He's reallllllyyyy busy with work" I say "How busy" She asks "Like a eight year old who just got a phone" I say "Oh boy already I'll head to the mall see you in a few" She says "Alright girly byeee" I say "Byeee" she says and I hang up as I walk to the washroom to take a shower.

***

I walk into the mall to see her sitting on the bench.

I walk over to her and I put my hand around her and she jumps and turns around "Jhez you scared me" She says laughing and gets up hugging me "How was last night" I ask as we start walking "Good after the fight we made up" She says smiling "That's good at least y'all like talking and not doing silent" I say "Yeah me and him would never do that I mean like he would keep me awaketill we was good" She says laughing making me laugh "Ah that's true ouu let's go in that store" I say pointing to a clothing store "Ouu yeah" She says smiling and we walk in.

We look at a couple outfits and damn some of them were hella hella cute "It's just stressful I mean I know music is life before me and shit I just I don't know" I say as I pull out a top and look at it "Yeah I understand that what happened wit me and Skies but we talked and we made time for each other" She says "And that's cute you should get it" She says smiling "Rightt and yeah but I'll leave him alone for the day he just trnna make music for his fans" I say "Girl don't stress he will make time for you soon" She says "You think so" I ask "Yeah he will just gotta be really patient"She says smiling at me.

I really needed to go shopping just so I could leave him alone but also that I wasn't hella bored a lot of his fans came up to me and took pictures with me it was really fun now I know how he feels.

I walk into the house to see an empty living room and I could hear music blasting from the studio.

I head upstairs dropping all the bags on the bed and head back downstairs into the living room turning on the tv and my phone rings "Hello" I say answering the phone "Ayeee" Cameron says "Ayeeee my child what's up" I ask "What you up to today" He says "Just got back from shopping" I say laughing "Where your boy toy at" He asks as as he asked Landon walkes into the room and sat beside me "He been working on music all day but he beside me now" I say "Aye pass the phone real quick" He says "Okkkk" I say "Landon" I say "Huh" He asks "Cameron wanna talk" I say giving him my phone and he grabs it and starts talking to him.

"Wait what" Landon says thru the phone "Today" He asks "Nah bro" He says "Cause" He says "Huh" He asks and let me tell you how confused I was there convos get so confusing sometimes they not even be talking English "Nah bro I can't today I'm busy" He says "You been working on your music all day" I can hear Cameron say thru the phone "Nah I'm taking a break wit music for the day I have to spend my time with my baby girl" He says making me smile "Yeah haven't been spending time wit her so imma spend the rest of the day and tomorrow wit her" He says "Alright imma give my girl her phone back look like she bout to die" He says looking at me making me laugh "Alright bye bro" He says and hangs up walking towards me and passes my phone "How was making-" I say but he interrupts me "Shhhhh" He says kissing my lips and hugs me tight "I miss my baby" He says and lifts me off the ground and sits down placing me on his lap "Baby you didn't have to take a break for me" I say looking at him "This what made me" He says grabbing him phone and opening it to Snapchat to see a photo of me smiling widely "Ewwwww I look ugly in that" I say laughing "Baby you looking beautiful in that and I forgot how damn beautiful my baby girl was and I realized I was doing so much music that my baby was sitting at home feeling alone and I'm still in the damn house" He says hugging me tight "I'm still ugly in that photo" I say laughing and he hugs me tight "In my eyes you are beautiful as hell and your all mine" He says kissing my lips.

Ayeeeee hope y'all enjoyed it was a cute imagine

Requested by @Cloutyhoez

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️💯

Remember I love y'all ❤️❤️❤️💕💕

And aye if y'all looking for books to read just wait up a little Dec 25😏😉