Lesson Learned| XxxTentacion

XxxTentacion week 😍🤤

Jamiya Pov

I walk downstairs to see Jah just chilling on the couch doing nun with his life.

"Heyyy babe" I say was I walk into the living room sitting next to him.

"Hey" He says and still looks down at his phone.

"Babe we should go out tonight we been stuck in this house for a damn week" I say looking over at him and he shrugs his shoulders,

"Babeee" I whine.

"Ain't in the mood to go out you always wanna go out why can't we just stay home" He says not even looking at me.

"Cause we always home we never go out no more never go on date or nun" I say and he looks up at me.

"We always go on dates and shit" He says.

"Hell nah we don't" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm done talking bout this" He says getting up and walking upstairs and a couple minutes later I hear the shower turn on.

All I wanna do is go out with the man and have a good time but he over here not wanting to do anything I mean me and him are both anti social but shit being stuck in this house all damn get gets hella boring.

**

It was a little later and by now I was just laying on the couch watching tv waiting for jah.

I hear footsteps walk down the stairs and I see him walk into the living and he takes a seat.

"What this" He asks and I shrug my shoulder and he just glares at me pulling out his phone.

"Jah" I say and he doesn't answer.

"Jahseh" I say and he looks up at me.

"Huh" He says.

"Can we please go out" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Bruh what I told you bout this we always be going out I said I'm finished with this argument shits annoying" He says,

"We haven't gone out for food in bare while even just to go get pizza or some shit"I say and he just looks at me.

"Nah bruh I wanna stay home shits a waste of time going out" He says.

"Howwww is it a waste of time just gonna be me and you spending time wit each other" I say.

"We can just order pizza and have food here" He says.

"But you always on your damn phone there ain't no point" I say,

"I ain't always on my phone" He asks.

"Past days you been" I say and he rolls his eyes putting his phone down.

"I don't even know why the fuck you trnna start a fight" He says.

"Broooo I ain't even trnna start a fight all I'm fucking asking is for us to go out and spend time wit each other that's it" I say.

"I don't know why you saying all this it's just a waste of time for you saying all this we could spend time at home and not go out" He says.

"Can you sometimes get out of your damn comfort zone" I say and he stays silent.

"All I do Jah is wanna go out" I say.

"I DON'T WANNA GO OUT" He yells standing up.

"I wanna stay home and if you ain't happy wit that then go out and have fun stop trnna fucking start shit I'm tired of you doing all this shit you know how I am and you know I fucking hate going out" He says and I stare at him.