Always Protect| Ski Mask The Slump God

Christina Pov

I pose on the couch as the photographer takes the photos "Ah great just one more" He says and I change my pose and he takes a couple pictures "Great that's beautiful alright we can have a little break" He says smiling and I get off the couch "You doing great" My best friend says "Ah thank you thank" I say putting a sweater over me "Girl I need to ask something" She says as she takes a seat and I sit next to her "What's up" I ask grabbing my phone from my pocket "There's a party tonight are you gonna come" She asks "Uhhh who gonna be there" I ask "Well your whole group gonna be there like Stoke and Jah and them and then those people that you met at AC house" She says "and of course randoms" She says "What time it starting" I ask "It starting at ten" She says "Ah alright I'll head over there" I say "Ah bout to say I would have dragged your ass to the party" She says making me laugh "I'll tell the boys" I say as the photography guy comes up to me "Okkk" She says "You ready"He asks "Yeah" I say walking back over to the shoot.

It was now later and I just got off work and I arrived home. I live alone the boys were gonna move in but some drama happened and I don't even know. I open the door to see stokeley sitting on my couch "How the hell did you get in" I say closing the door behind me as he eats MY FOOD "Bitch I know where you hide your keys" He says laughing stuffing his face "Why are you in my house" I ask "Food Duh" He says looking at me with a duh face and I walk over to him sitting next to him grabbing the chips and eating some "Ayeeee well since your here bestie throwing a party and she was wondering if y'all heading" I ask as he steals the bag back from me "All the boys gonna head" He asks "I don't know I gotta text the group chat" I say pulling out my phone and opening the chat.

Christina: Aye guyssss there's a party bestie throwing tonight y'all gonna head?

👽Young Dagger🐐: Ouuu is stokeley heading?

Stokeeeee🍝: you going?

👽Young Dagger🐐: I asked you?

Stokeeeee🍝: I'm asking to?

Christina: OK YALL BOTH GOING!!!

Denzal🤡: what did I miss?

Christina:You heading to the party?

Denzal🤡:The boys going?

Stokeeeee🍝: Yes

👽Young Dagger🐐: Yeah

Craig🖤🤭: I'm heading to

Tank💔🤡: Same here

Mo🐼: Same here

Wifi😤😝 : Aye me to

Trunks🔥: Duhhh yeah

Christina: Alright it's an ten see y'all then

"Jesus y'all be hella confusing" I say putting my phone down "Oh shhh" Stoke says "Alright Imma go shower and then get ready" I say "It's only five" He says "I know" I say "You gotta go get ready to my guy" I say walking out of the living room and upstairs into my room.

It's about ten thirty and I just finished getting ready I mean it didn't take me five hours to get ready I was watching Netflix. Stoke left to go get "Cute" in his words but I told him he has to pick me up. I gather my stuff and I walk to my door opening it and walking out closing the door behind me and lock it and I wait for Stoke.