You sure you was thick back then?| Comethazine

Y/n Pov

I arrive at the airport with my heart beating out of my chest.

You see me and Jahmier have been best friends for years. By years I mean since we was in diapers. But for the past year or two he left everything behind and started his rap career. Now don't get me wrong I was hell proud and supportive of him but it's hard when your bestie moves away and y'all talk a hell lot less specially this year we haven't really kept in touch at all witch broke my heart but his friend hit me up and wanted me to come surprise him..

I walk out to where everyone is waiting for there families and I look around and I finally see hunter looking at me with a smile.

Walking over to him he had changed a lot also "Ayeeeee" I say smiling giving him a tight hug "Haven't seen you is so long you getting all braids now and shit damn" I say as he takes my bags and we start walking out of the airport.

"I swear you have gotten more thicker" He says eyeing me making me laugh "I have always been thick thank you very much" I say as we walk outside and he parked so close to the door and we head to the car as he puts my stuff in trunk and we get in.

"Ain't even gonna lie he been talking bout you for the past couple days" Hunter says and I look at him confused "What you mean" I ask raising my eyebrow "I mean like he kept mentioning your name in different topics and he was telling us stories about y'all and shit y'all dated right" He asks with a duh face "Hell nah we never dated" I say and he eyes widen "Wait deadass" He asks "Yeah me and his was best friends till all y'all got up and left one night" I say as a frown appears on my face.

"We all still sorry for that" He says as we drive off.

After a nice short drive we arrive at a performing place thing. We get out the car and I was by far confused "What dis" I ask looking around "He performing here" He says "Imma get him to rap and you'll come on stage and bam surprise" He says "Can I at least go change I look ugly" I say and he gives me the bitch face and opens the trunk and I grab my one bag with a dress in shoes in it cause I knew I was gonna go to some club or sum.

We made it and he showed me where I could change and from out here I could hear the loud ass music and the fans chanting.

Outfit ^

Walking out of the room with my bag hunter Jaw drops "You sure you was this thick back then" He says looking down at my ass sorta thighs "Maybe maybe not" I say smiling as he grabs my bag from my hands "I'll put it with our stuff" He says as we start walking backstage "Alright so the plan is you gonna like wait on the side and imma wait till his song done and imma be like I got a little present for you since you been working so hard lately and after I say that imma make him turn around to look at the crowd and you gonna stand behind him and cover his eyes and be like aye aye or whatever and then bam he happy" Hunter says all in one breath as we make it to there room and he places the bag in a corner "Alright lets go" He says as we walk thru a door and he makes me stand so he couldn't see me.