I Know| Dave East

Skye Pov

Its been a long stressful day but I finally pull up to my drive way that should be empty but is filled with cars "What the fuck" I say as I get out the car grabbing my stuff and I head to the door unlocking it and going in to see all the boys chilling in my living room.

"Uh hi" I say as I close the door behind me and putting my stuff down "Where have you been" Dave asks looking up from his phone.

"I have been working" I say giving him the duh look "How the fuck did yall get into my house" I ask "I have a key" Dave says as he holds it up.

"Creepy much damn" I say as I walk over to the couch sitting down.

"Whattttttt" He says and I laugh "so what we gonna do cause I have no plans" I say and the shrug there shoulders.

"Well its friday night" Devin says and I give him a look "I know what your thinking and thats not happening" I say and he glares at me.

"Cmon its friday and I havent went to a party in a long ass time plus your house hugeeeee soooo" Devin says and I shake my head no. "Not happening" I say shaking my head as I get up walking into the kitchen and grabbing myself a bag of chips when I hear someone walk in.

"Cmon Skye itll be fun to have a party" Dave says and I turn around looking at him.

"Why plus I have no alcohol here since the last party and its on a late ass notice" I say and he looks down "Thats true ok how about we have sum little Ill get the manz to invite some people over and you can invite your friends and Ill go grab some drinks and we will all chill" He says as he comes closer to me and by close I mean inches apart.

"Fine but not a lot of people" I say and he smiles and kisses my forehead "Thank you princess" He says as he pulls out his phone walking out the kitchen.

I walk out the kitchen to see some of the boys grabbing thers tuff and heading out "Where" I ask "Drinks and grabbing pizza" Marcus says and I nod walking over and falling on the couch as I dial up my besties number.

*

Almost two hours passed and my bestie finally arrived and there was a knock on the door "Oh here we go" I say as I get up walking over opening it to see all these hoes "Heyy" I say with a fake smile moving away from the door letting them in and they all walk in and over to the boys and this one gal goes right to dave and sits on his lap and he just smiling away.

"Since when" My bestie Lacey says and I shrug my shoulders "I dont even know" I say as I close the door as she passes me a drink "You gonna need it" She says making me laugh "Damn right" I say as I take sip.

**

It was well into the whatever thing this is and it was boring as fuck I mean the boys were having fun but damn they all had girls and that one girl would not get off dave and it was just making me angry when it shouldnt....

Me and dave have been bestfriends for over seven years and three of those years we were friends with benfits then last year he got a girl so it ended everything but after they broke up we just stayed friends and its hard to be friends with someone you're madly in love with so seeing him with another girl just makes me think why cant he be with me instead.

"Want another drinks" I ask Lacey and she shakes her head no "Marcus is single right" She asks and I nod and she smiles "Ill be back" she says making me laugh "Good luck" I say winking at her as I walk into the kitchen.

I look over at all the drinks and I finally decide to have a cooler since I haven't had one of those in a long ass time.

"Why you looking like a sad bum for" Dave says and I look up at him "Who says Im sad" I say and he smiles "Your face shorty was wrong" He says as he walks up to me grabbing another beer.

"Nothing wrong guy" I say as I walk pst him but he grabs ahold of my wrist turning me around "Huhh" I say looking up at him and he comes closer to me.

"Why you wanna lie to me" He says as he leans in "You know I hate when you lie to me" He says leaning in more "Dave where you go" His hoe says as he we back away "Your hoe awaits" I say turning around and walking out the kitchen and taking a seat as I watch him walk out and his hoe grabs his hand pulling him to the couch.

"Ugly as fuck" I say rolling my eyes as I pull out my phone.

**

It was getting late and Marcus and Lacey left to her place to do god knows what and now only a couple guys were left and dave and his hoe.

I walk out the living room and outside and I light a blunt from my already rolled box cause a bitch be lazy.

"Smoking with out me" Dave says and I laugh "How come you always sneak up on me" I say laughing and he shrugs his shoulders sitting down next to me.

"Now you gonna tell me whats wrong" He asks and shrug my shoulders looking down at the ground "Nothing is wrong david" I say and he looks at me "Mhmm sum wrong shorty never use my full name" He says making me smile as he grabs the blunt from my hands.

"Hey" I say laughing "so" He says and I smile "Nothing guy" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Your annoying" He says as he puts his hand around me "I know" I say smiling as he pulls me up to his chest.

"Are you gojnna tell me or do I have to guess" He says as I look up at him and he looks down at me.

"Your choice" I say and he laughs 'Ok Ok I guess" He says as he starts to think.

"Stressful day at work" He asks and I shake my head no.

"That they sold out of your fav alcoholic drink" He says and I shake my head no laughing.

"You hate the hoes we invited" He says and I raise my hand do they ehh movement.

"Ouu ok im getting somewhere" He says laughing. Before he could ask another his hoe comes out.

"You coming back in Daveee" She says as I was about to sit up but his grip tightens around me and pulls me closer to him.

"Sorry you can head home im with my bestie" He says and I hear her huff slamming the door making me laugh and untense not knowing I was.

"Hm" He says and I look up at him confused "What" I say and he smiles "its this" He says "Confused" I say as he leans in kissing my lips shocked but kissing back smiling as my heart jumps out my chest.

"You missed us" He says and I shake my head getting up from his grip and he gets up anf follows me.

"So your telling me you dont miss us so that kiss was nothing" He says and I laugh.

"I didnt kiss you" I say and he grabs ahold of my hand turning me around so we were inches apart.

"Well im sorry that im in love with you" He says and my heart drops "I said my truth now you gonna tell me why you been so damn upset" He says and I look down at the ground.

"Cause I love you to" I say as he puts his fingers under my chin making me look up at him "I know" He says smiling leaning in and kissing my lips once more.

AYEEE HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE

REQUESTS ARE OPEN MESSAGE OR COMMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️🧸‼️

FOLLOW FOR UPDATES❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️

AND REMEMBER I LOVE YALL SO VERY MUCH❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕