Son? | Juice Wrld

Y/n Pov

"God damn I'm full as hell" Jarad says as we walk into my house "You the one who wanted dessert" I say laughing as I take off my heels and I walk over taking a seat on the couch.

"I mean I could always have another meal" He says as he comes over sitting next to me and pulling me onto his lap "Babeeee"I say laughing as I try to get off his lap but he pulls me closer to him kissing my cheek.

"Horny ass" I laugh as I turned around facing him my legs on each side of him "Cmon a man cant ask for another plate" He says smiling as I kiss his lips and he deepens the kiss pulling my body closer to him but I push him away.

"Cmonnnn baby girl" He whispers into my ear as his hands roam down my body. I shake my head as I get off standing up between his legs "Cmon baby I need you" He says as he pushes himself up and puts his hands on my waist. "Baby I need rest and you got meetings tomorrow" I say as he groans getting up.

"One day I will win this convo" He says as he walks over kissing my lips kssing back putting my arms around him he smiles thru the kissing roaming his hands down to my ass "Stop or you will win this convo" I say as I push him away "Alright baby girl we will see" He says smiling as he grabs his stuff opens the door and leaves.

*

"I love spending time with him my handsom grandchild" My momma says as my son Y/s/n walks in and I crouch down hugging him "Say bye byeee" I say as he raises his hand and waves and she nods walking away "You had a good time baby boy" I ask and he nods as he runs into the living room.

"If only Jarad knew" I say to myself as I close the door.

***

Its been almost a week and I havent really seen Jarad at all due to Y/s/n fell sick and it just wouldnt go away and he had such a high fever I had to take him to the emegercy. Its been a stressful ass week and it makes it worse that my own boyfriend donest know I have a damn kid but finally Mama wanted to take him since he was starting to feel better and she wanted to give me a little break.

"Babyyyy" Jarad says as he walks into the house with a big smile on his face "we only been dating four months and it feels like a damn year" He says laughing as he walks over kissing my lips then looks down at what I was wearing.

"You deadass gonna dress like this and make me go home" He says as he continues to stare down my body.

I put y hand under his chin making him look up at me and he smiles "Your sexy Ma'ma" He says making me laugh "Your horny sir" I say laughing and he rolls his eyes "Wanna go now" I say as he walks over and takes a seat "Nah I rather stay here and do sum else" He says as he stares at my body once again "Eyes up here sir now lets go" I say as I walk over pulling him by his hand "Calling me all this will get you dicked down tonight" He says laughing as I roll my eyes leaving the house.

**

"God damn that was a blast" he says as we walk back into the house "Mhm Im shocked you didnt drink even a little" I say laughing "Shhh gotta stay sober with my baby gotta be healthy" he says as he walks over taking a seat and I get a text and I look down at my phone "Fuck" I say as I put my phone down on the table "Whats wrong" he says and I take a deep breath "Babe go home and rest Ill see you tomorrow" I say as I pull him up and pull him to the door.

"Why the fuck you always kicking me out you have another amn or something" He says and I look back at him "Where the fuck would you get the from" I say and he laughs "Oh so you barley talking to me always kicking me out getting weird texts" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Its not even like that" I say taking a deep breath 'Its alright keep cheating on me every girl has done it to me good bye Y/n" He says opening the door and leaving as I watch him leave then close the door walk over to the wall leaning againt it as I hold in my tears "Maybe for the best" I say as I wait for Y/s/n to come home.

*

"Did you have fun today" I say as I change him into his pjs "yeah grandma took me out for ice cream and we went to the park" He says smiling "aww baby thats good you ready to sleep" I say and he nods as he runs over jumping on to his bed and he gets in the blankets with a big smile on his face "good night baby boy" I say as I kiss his forehead tucking him in and he closes his eyes.

I watch as he falls asleep then I quietly leave the room and head back downstairs and I sit on the couch scrolling thru my phone when theres a knock on my door "What the hell" I say as I get up walking over to the door opening to the door to see Jarad "I forgot my phone" He says and I nod as he walk grabbing his phone and he walks past me "Mommy whos at the door "Fudge" I say as Jarad looks at me then Y/s/n as he walks down the stairs and stands there looking at us "Mommy?" He asks as he walks over and I crouch down.

"Its ok baby its just a friend" I say as Jarad watches us as Y/s/n gives me a hug "Lets go take you back to bed darling" I say as I lift him up and walk over to the stairs and up the stairs and into his room tucking him again "Go night night" I say as I kiss his forehead and he closes his eyes but I knew he wasnt fully asleep but I also knew Jarad was still downstairs.

I head back down and he still stands in the door way "Wheres the dad" He asks looking right at me "When he found out I was preganut he left and never talked to me again but I had people keep an eye on his but last year he was shot in a gang meet up" I say as I lean against the wall.

"Why didnt you tell me" He says and I look down at the ground not knowing what to say "Because every guy I know leaves me every damn person I only have one damn friend that I love so much cause she has a kid to and she knows what its like so yeah when I met a damn rapper I thought hey this only gonna be a hook up I wont tell him I have a kid" I say as I look up at him "But then days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and I knew damn well once I told you you would leave and I would be stuck here again and heart broken the deeper I got into it the deeper I would be hurt" I say as I turn around walking over to the living room as he closes the door and walks over to me.

"So all those text messages and you kicking me out was because you son was coming home or sum" He asks and I nod "Yeah mama likes to take him out every weekend or my sister and this week he got super sick I have to take him to the emergency" I say as I look down at my fingers as I hear him walk over and sit next to me.

"Damn and all this time I thought you was cheating on me or sum fuck I feel like shit" He says as I feel tears brim my eyes and I look over at him as he looks down at the ground.

"You are more then welcome to leave I guess I just gotta be single for a while" I say as I look up at the walls and he slides his hand onto my thigh.

"Look its only been a couple months but I aint gonna leave you just cause you have a damn kid I love you I Cant do that to you or me shit you know I like kids and they love me" He says making me laugh.

"You a single mama and that makes me love you more" he says as he looks up at me "And god damn I love you a lot already" He kisses my lips smiling.

I'll miss you.......

I'll leave it at that