No Sex Tape|Da Baby

Eriyana Pov

"Babeeeee" I yell as I grab my wallet and I put on my jacket.

"Yeah babe" Jonathan says as he jogs down the stairs walking up to me.

"Imma head out and get some stuff and maybe stop by that milkshake place do you want anything" I ask as I walk over to the door him following behind me.

"Ouuuu get me that uhhh I forgot what is but that new one I got last week" He says smiling.

"I know what one you talking about and any food" I ask and he looks into the kitchen.

"Uhhhh get anything" He says smiling and kisses my lips and we pull away and I open the door heading out.

"Alright babe I'll be back soon" I say smiling as I close the door and I head into the car.

**

I got all the food and all the drinks and ouuuu I was excited.

I pull out my phone placing it in front of me and pressing play.

"Aye yalll it's your girl Eriyana and today I'm here with another video" I say smiling as I look out the window.

"Alright so I bought this man his new fav drink and well imma put some Viagra in it and he ain't gonna know let's just hope we don't do no sex tape" I say laughing as I grab the package pulling out the pull and twisting it and pouring it into the drink.

"I feel like I wanna put more but I don't wanna kill the guy" I say laughing as I stir the drink up .

"Alright hopefully when I get home he'll be upstairs playing games or some shit so I can hide a coupe cameras around the place" I say.

"Alright see y'all soon, Gang Gang" I say then end the video and I place my phone on the seat and I head to our house.

**

I arrive at the house opening the door to see if he was downstairs and lucky enough he was upstairs.

I place one camera in the living room and turning it on and place one in the kitchen and also turning that on and I had to place one upstairs in our bedroom and I knew he would be up there so I grabbed his drink and hide the camera in my jacket and I head upstairs.

"Heyyy babe" I say as I walk into the room and he stares at the tv playing games so I pull out the camera placing it and turning it on and he doesn't even notice.

"I got your drink" I say as I go onto the bed passing it to him and he stops playing and looks at me.

"Thanks Baby girl" He says kissing my lips then pulls me closer to him.

"Did I miss anything while I was gone" I say laughing as he gets killed and he rolls his eyes making me laugh.

"Nah just me and my homie playing games and he keeps says he the beast when he know damn well he died right when we joined the game" He says laughing.

"Y'all both bad I can win as y'all babies crying on the floor" I say as he starts to drink the milkshake and I smirk shit about to get real.