Your Late|Nba Young boy

Chelsea

It was around five ish I was bored out of my mind. I have been stuck in this house for more then two damn weeks why you ask.

Well the weather likes to change and then I end up being hella sick and wanting to be in bed all day and thennnn to top it off I also get my period (y'all this always happens to me when I'm sick I always have my period).

So I have been pretty bored at the house and just wanted to get out.

Me and Kentrell lay on the couch as we watch some Netflix but gets interrupted by my phone ringing and a couple seconds later I pick up.

"Hello" I say as I pause the show.

"Ayeee girl you sounding way better I saw your text this morning bout how your dying and wanna get out and I was wondering if you wanna grab some dinner and invite some girls to catch up" My best friend Monique says.

"Yeah I need to get out of this house plus Kentrell can invite his friends over for a little" I say smiling and he looks at me confused.

"Alright Imma call everyone else up I know this place and I can get us seats on a very late notice see you around eight ishh" She says.

"Yeah I'll see you then girl" I say "alright bye" She says "byeee" I say them hang up.

"Babe it's ok if I go out with the girls tonight" I ask and he smiles.

"Yeah baby of course and I think if you don't get out you may kill me" He says making me laugh.

"You could possibly be right on that" I say laughing.

"Alright it's five thirty I'll start getting ready at six and hopefully I'll be done before the dinner ends" I say laughing making him laugh as I press play going back to the show.

**

Outfit (black heals) ^

I was finally done with my hair make up and I found a nice outfit and I had time to do my nails so I was looking extra good.

I walk downstairs and grab my little handbag and Kentrell looks up at me.

"Ouuuu babe you looking good" He says as he gets up from the couch walking over to me kissing my cheek.

"Thanks babe wanted to look fancy but not fancy fancy" I say making him roll his eyes.

"You girls and y'all levels of fancy" He says making me laugh.