Abusive| Lil Skies

I'm switching the tables for the fact that that happens in the world and that women do beat there men and not just men who abuse the women I have seen bare people that have been thru this and not a lot of people knows this happens

Y/n Pov

"You looking amazing Y/n" The photographer says and I pose as he takes photos.

"Great that's a wrap I'll send y'all the photos" He says and I smile walking off and over to my bestie and she looks at me.

"Girl you looking tired you need to head to bed" She says and I nod yawning.

"I feel like you never sleep and you always awake twenty four seven" She says making me laugh.

"Meh I only got four hours of sleep or so" I say and she shakes her head as we walk into the room.

"You need a vacation" She says "I will agree to that" I say smiling.

*

After talking with Y/bf/n for a while I looked down at my phone to see it was getting late and my stomach was making a lot of noise and I really needed food.

"Aye I gotta head" I say as I start grabbing my stuff.

"Same here gal be safe" She says as she hugs me and leaves.

"I need food" I say to myself as I walk out the building and head into my car.

**

"Heeyyy Nancy" I say as I walk into the dinner and she smiles and waves as I sit on a barstool.

"The same as usual" She says.

"Of course" I say smiling and she nods and walks away and I look beside me to see a guy with busted lip and a bruised eye and a lot of cuts.

"What happened to you" I ask and she hands me my drink and I take a sip and out of the corner of my eye I see him looking at me.

"Nun" He says and I look over at him raising my eyebrow.

"Boo you look all bruised you gut jumped or sum" I ask and he looks over taking a deep breath.

"I wish I got jumped" He says and I look at him confused.

"Then what happened" I ask and he stays silent.

"Alright I'll stop asking" I say laughing as I pull out my phone looking thru things.

"Ain't trnna be rude if anything" He says.

"I know boo" I say with a slight smile.

"I'm here everyday I never seen you before" He says.

"I try to come but I'm always so busy I love this place" I say smiling.

"Same here the food is amazing and what you so busy doing if you don't mind me asking" He asks.

"I'm a model and I'm starting up my own make up brand" I say and his jaw drops.

"Damn you got a lot going on" He says making me laugh.