Ice Cream And Pizza| 21 Savage

29...more imagines

Y/n Pov

It was one of those weeks where the whole damn week was crap, and I really had nothing to do so I decided to call up my friends and have a hangout of some type since we all haven't hung out cause some have been on tour and some have just been working a lot.

I lay on the couch looking at my phone as everyone else is also on their phone, "im bored as fuck and yall are making me even more bored" I say making them laugh.

"We can go to the studio" Sheyaa say and everyone groans "what it was just an idea" He says shrugging his shoulders as he gets off the couch walking into the kitchen.

"Ouuuu I have beer here how about we set up some beer pong and then we will see after how we feeling" I say and for once everyone was looking up and not at their phones.

"I heard beer pong" Sheyaa says as he comes out the kitchen as we start burst into laughter.

"Alright I'll get the beer Jay and Vin yall know where the tables are oh and Y/bf/n could you get the cups," I say and they all nod getting up jogging over to get the stuff.

I walk over to the fridge as I grab the beers as I hear someone behind me.

"Let me help" Sheyaa says as I nod hanging him a case of beer and I grab the other two cause knowing us after the game we would just wanna be drinking more.

"Gimmeeee" He says as he grabs another case and I roll my eyes laughing "Show off" I say as he looks over at me and winks "Mhmm" he says as we walk out the kitchen to see the table already set up and the cups were being placed.

"Y/bf/n your on my team" I say as I pour the drinks.

**

After a game of beer pong everyone was loosening up, and we were having fun but we ended the game and we all started to get pretty bored.

"Guys im boredddd" Y/bf/n whines as she falls on to the couch.

"I already gave my idea" I say as I sit on the couch and the room goes silent.

"How about we watch a horror movie" Jay says and I look over glaring at him.

"Hell no yall know I hate horror movies I ain't about to shit my pants tonight" I say

"Pussy I wanna watch a horror movie," Sheyaa says "Facts" The other boys says as I roll my eyes.

"Fuck yall I hate that shit" Y/bf/n say sitting up and the all laugh.

"Shut it women we gonna watch the damn horror movie I already got it set up on the tv" Vin says and I cross my arms and I pout.

"Stop being such a baby" Sheyaa says as he sits next to me putting his arm around me.

"I ain't your bestie" I say as I try to push him away but he was stronger than me.

"You know damn well im your bestie shut it cause when you get scared you gonna be jumping into my damn arms and I gonna be your knight shining armour," He says with a big smile.

"Fine, if I do I owe you a bottle of Hennessy if I dont you owe me a pizza and ice cream," I say as I hold out my hand and he nods shaking my hand.

"Alright Im gonna start the damn movie" Jay says "Wait" I say as I get off the couching running into the kitchen grabbing a couple bags of chips and jogging back out throwing them to everyone and keep one bag for me as I sit on the couch next to Sheyaa.

"Got everything" Jay says looking at me "I think so" I say looking around.

"Just start the damn movie" Sheyaa says as he grabs the bag from me and opens in as I glare at him and he smiles with chips stuffed in his mouth.

"Gross" I say laughing as the movie plays.

**

It was a good way into the movie and shit was getting pretty intense and I mean the movie not anything else....But I wish.....

As we watch the movie, a jump scare happens, and I didn't jump but Sheyaa did jump and was now squeezing my hand as I look over at him.

"Who's the scaredy cat now" I whisper in his ear as he looks over and our faces were now inches apart.

"Sh" He say as he comes closer, and I had this urge to kiss him but then he looked away as I frown looking back at the movie.

As we were watching it he kept ahold of my hand, Me and him were best friends, we were super close but we never held hands or hugged he wasn't that type with his gal friends and sometimes not even his girlfriend so him doing this was weird.

Watching the movie I just kept zoning out till another jump scare happened and once again I didn't jump but Sheyaa jumped and I look over at him once again and he knew what I was gonna say.

"Don't even" He whispers as I laugh looking back at the movie but I could feel eyes burning thru me and I look over and he was staring at me "what" I ask and he slightly smiles "Just beauty" He says as I raise my brow but before I could ask he was looking back at the movie.

*

The movie was now finished and Jesus I jumped twice Sheyaa jumped twelve and just to let yall know there was only about eight jump scares...

I look around the room as everyone was passed out and I look over to Sheyaa who was also awake.

"Imma head upstairs" I say as I get up grabbing my phone "Don't leave me here" He says laughing as we head down the hall turning off all the lights then heading up the stairs.

"Why the hell is your room so clean" He says as he walks over sitting on my bed.

"Cause im rarely here because someone always wants me at the studio with them" I say as I grab an oversized shirt.

"What I don't enjoy being alone at the studio plus your fun as hell so shut it," He says as he walks over to me.

"I remember that one time when you was dating this white girl named Amy or Abby or Amanda I dont know but she was jealous as fuck of me and she would always try to get super close to you and shit," I say and he laughs as he goes thru my closet.

"Get outta there" I say as he pulls out a lacy dress.

"Damn" He says as he looks at the dress then me.

"Weirdo you need to find yourself a girl" I say as I grab the dress off him placing it back in the closet.

"Dont need already got one" He says and I turn around and look at him.

"Oh, no what hoe is it this time" I say, and he laughs as he walks closer to me.

"She ain't a hoe she's a girl who doesn't jump when jump scares happen and I do," He says as we were now inches apart.

"Oh, I gotta meet her" I say as the urge rises to kiss him "Mhm" He says as he leans in kissing my lips as I put my arms around him deepening the kiss.

I pull away looking at him and smile "You owe me a pizza and ice cream" I say laughing as he leans in kissing my lips once again

Thank you horror movie.

AYEEEEE HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE

Remeber requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much we are almost at the end of this book😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕