No Filter| The Weekend

Cierah Pov

Today has been a really off day. Abel has been in a mood all damn day and it was really getting on my nerves he was yelling at me then being silent then repeat I don't know why the fuck manz was so grumpy for.

So I went to my best friends for a while and now I'm back and I was hoping he wasn't grumpy any more cause that shit just annoying and he wouldn't tell me what the fuck was wrong wit him.

I place my stuff near the door and I see him sitting in the barstool on his phone.

"Hey" I say walking up to him leaning against the counter and he looks up at me then back down at his phone.

"What we gonna have for dinner" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Well I wanna order something and I know damn well you gonna be hungry so there for what do you want for dinner" I say and he looks up at me rolling his eyes.

"Man I ain't hungry" He says as he gets up walking over into the living room sitting down and I follow behind him.

"Alright den I'll order pizza" I say and he stays silent.

"Already had pizza" He says under his breath and I turn around glaring at him.

"Why the fuck are you so grumpy all I wanted to know is if you was hungry or not it's a simple question and no need for you to get angry at me" I say staring at him as he turns off his phone throwing it on the side of the couch.

"Cause you just getting on my fucking nerve man like learn to shut up" He says getting up and walking towards me.

"I need to shut up I'm trnna he nice to you like deadass and this how you treat me" I say.

"Annoying as fuck man" He says.

"Fame getting to your head Abel" I say and his neck snaps looking over at me.

"Nah fame ain't getting to my head I always act like this" He says rolling his eyes "that's bull shit and you know that" I say as I take a seat on the couch not wanting to fight anymore.

"It ain't bullshit this the way I act and you know damn well that's how I act you only getting mad cause you here for the clout and you ain't getting any" He says and I stare at him.

"Me looking for the clout your so dumb why the fuck would I want clout I wit that type of person to do that" I say and he shrugs his shoulders.

"You sure about that" He asks "yeah I am sure I don't clout chase nun I was not raised that way so don't fucking say that shit" I say.

"It's all facts" He says and I glare at him.

"It's not facts that's what you see of me a clout chaser" I say and he stays silent.

"Damn" I say as I get up and he watches me.

"If you really think of that from me we done" I say and he just stares.

"I'm so done with you" I say as I try to hold in tears I hate crying especially in front of people I hate letting people see my weak side.