Pay back| lil Skies

Y/n

After doing a couple pranks with Kimetrius. I gave the week off he was getting pissed that he kept falling for the pranks and I knew if I tried to prank him this week he would know that's it a prank so I had to give it a break. I walked into the house to see him chilling on the couch on his phone I take off my shoes putting my bag down walking towards him "hiii Baby" I say as I sit next to him "hi" He says dryly "baby you ok" I say trying to kiss him "don't" He says pushing me away "babe what's wrong" I say looking at him "just don't kiss me" he says "whyyy" I said in a sad tone "Y/n we need to talk" He says looking at me "oh ok" I say leaning back on the couch looking at him "I don't wanna be with you anymore" He says quietly "huh" I say confused "I don't wanna be with you anymore Y/n" He says "why what did I do" I say as my eyes start tearing "all these pranks and YouTube shit it's getting to me I'm a rapper not some YouTuber" He says looking at me "oh" I say to him empty of words "I'm tired of all this I need to focus on my career not YouTube" He says "I'm Sorry" I say to him still so empty of words "you wanna leave me cause of a YouTube channel" I say to him "You don't know what it doing to me Y/n everyday I'm scared to come home to see some next prank and one day I'm scared the prank won't be no prank" He says "Kimetrius I'm sorry I'll stop the pranks" I say to him "you say that and you won't I'm sorry Y/n I don't think me and you are meant for each other your meant for another guy who likes pranks and all that" He says getting up and walking upstairs and I follow him "please don't leave me" I say as we walk into the room "Y/n you can find a better guy and I can find a girl who will help me with my career" He says "I do help your career" I say to him as he starts packing up his stuff "all you do is prank and vlog and model that's all you do you don't help with my career" He says angry "what the fuck I do help you with all this shit I always have I have always been there for you Kimetrius how do you not see that" I say to him angrily "no Y/n plus I found a girl who will help me with all this shit" He says quietly "you found a girl"I say quietly as a tear leaves my eye "yes I did Y/n she's better then you in so many ways" He says and I start crying "FINE THEN LEAVE"I yell at him falling to the ground crying "I'm sorry Y/n I never wanted to hurt you I promise you on that but some things happen for a reason" He says closing his bag and starts walking downstairs and I get up following behind him. We make it downstairs and he puts his shoes on walking to the door and opening it "Bye Y/n" He says as he walks out and I watch him walk to his car and get into it and drive away.

I walk back to the couch crying and sobbing. Ten minutes later and I'm still sobbing when I hear a door open greatt he probably forgot something for his new girlfriend I keep crying as I hear foot steps walk up in front of me "Y/n" Kimetrius says "w..what did you forget something go back to your new girl" I say crying "see there's one thing I always wanted to say since you started this YouTube channel" he says "what" I ask looking up at him "PAY BACK IS A FUCKING BITCH I JUST PRANKED YOUR ASSSSSS" He yells laughing holding up the camera "what..what" I say confused "I pranked you babe" he says laughing "oh my god" I say getting up and slapping his chest "I got you haha" He says laughing then side hugs me and I tried pushing away "I GOT HERRR y'all already know it's team Skies if y'all liked this video leave a like and a comment and subscribe peace outtt" He says to the camera then shutting it off "I love you Baby and they ain't any other girl and I love your YouTube channel it makes me and your fans happy" He says giving me a kiss "I hate you" I say laughing "payback Baby" He says lifting me up in a tight hug.

He wants to do payback on me. I'm the queen of pranks he is messing with the wrong person.

AYE AYE AYEEEEEE HOW YALL LIKED THIS ONE I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR REQUESTS MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛