One Line| Xxxtentacion

Christina Pov

One month earlier

I sit on the floor in tears with the negative pregnancy test in my hands "Whyy Me" I say crying. For the past year me and Jahseh have been trying to have kids and it hasn't been happening while thinking he walks in and lowers down hugging me "Shhhhh baby it's ok" He says sitting on the ground beside me rocking me "Don't stress babygirl" He says kissing my forehead "Everything will be ok" He says hugging me tight.

Present time

"Cmon Baby you have to eat" Jah says while and I shake my head now "Please Baby" He says and gives me a pout "I just don't wanna eat baby" I say frowning "But it's pancakes" He says lifting it up with his fork "You have to understand that I do not want to eat right now ok" I slightly yell and he stares at me "Why you getting so mad at me" He says for the past month I just been sad and mad and felt like I was making him really sad that I couldn't have a baby even tho we went to so many doctors and they said I'm fine and can have kids even Jah got tested and they said he fines my mom and so does him mom said that god wanted us to wait "I don't know ALRIGHT" I yell getting up from my couch and I get a little dizzy but I catch myself "Are you ok baby" He asks getting up "Yeah I'm fine imma go call up bestie imma go shopping wit her or something" I say dryly heading upstairs and he follows behind me "Why you being so bitchy for" He asks "Dumb question to ask" I say looking at him "I'm trnna help you out and you treating me like full on shit" He says "Ok" I ask "Bro I'm about to" He says but then stops "Bout to what" I ask raising my eyebrow at him "Nun nun" He says and walks out of the room I honest don't know why I'm acting this way but it's getting me to and shit hurts.

***

"Girl everything will be ok" My friend says "I don't know why I have been acting like this for" I say to her "You and him both have been stressed about the whole baby thing and it's getting to y'all but I promise everything will be ok soon" She says "I hope so I hate fighting wit him" I say "I know fighting with any love one is hard but y'all make up any how so don't worry sis" She says smiling at me.

Jahseh Pov

I finish up the studio and head into the living room to Skis fat ass eating chips "How the hell did you get in" I ask looking at him "Gotta hide your keys better" He says making me laugh "God damn I really do" I say laughing "What your ass been up to"He asks "Nun really been spending it with my baby" I say "How that been going" He asks "Not the best" I say "How come" He asks "Me and her have been fighting every day and shit man I'm getting worried I don't wanna lose her" I say looking at him and before he could answer my phone rings from the kitchen and I try getting over there but I missed it but they left a voice message "Heyyy Jahseh" A lady says

Christina Pov

"Bro this song gets to me every time" I say as I wipe my tears from my eyes "Right it's so sad but so happy" She says "In love" I say laughing "Thanks for cheering me up now I gotta go say sorry to Jah" I say "He will understand gal" She says and my phone buzzes.

Babyboy🤤💕: Can you come home we need to talk...

Y/n: Uh yeah I'll be right there.

"you ok" She asks looking at me "He said he needed to talk to me" I say and my heart starts pounding "It's ok girl go head over and tell me what happens" She says.

***

I arrive home to see Jah sitting on the couch "What's up" I ask walking over and sitting next to him "Um there's some stuff we need to talk about" He says fiddling with his fingers "What tho" I ask "We have been fighting a lot" He says "And I don't know it's just putting a lot of stress on me" He says and my heart drops he was about to leave me "I mean I love you a lot but it's just we fight so much and it's getting really tiring" He says and a tear leaves my eyes "I tried to be with you but I can't" He says "You can find someone way better then me trust me" He says and more tears leave my eyes "I understand" I say trying to find words but I just couldn't "I know it's hard me and you been with each other for a long long time but im gonna meet someone soon and well" He says "I understand" I say "I'll prob pack my stuff up tonight and leave you can keep the house" He says and tears leave my eyes "But I got voice mail and I want you to hear it" He says pulling out his phone and he placed the voicemail.

"heyyy Jahseh and Y/n it's Janet you probably don't know who I am but um the results for the test came in today.."she says

*******

****
and she stays silent for a good minute "all I wanted to say is congratulations you are a month pregnant" She says.

I start crying happy tears and I jump up and was about to give Jah a hug but I realized he broke up wit me "BABYYY" He says and runs up to me lifting me into the air giving me a tight hug "I thought" I ask "I was playing baby I fucking love and I'm so fucking happy I can finally start a family with you" He says smiling kissing my lips. We can finally start our family.

Ayooo hope y'all enjoyed bro I was low key tearing up this was requested by @ChristinaEdwards2006

Requests are open 3 week wait

Vote and comment ❤️❤️‼️‼️

Follow for updates ❤️💕

And remember I love you ❤️❤️