Just Claim?| Ybn Manny

Requests open if y'all wanna fill up next week message❤️‼️

Jennifer Pov

I walk into the class to see all my friends chilling and talking. I walk over to them placing my bag on the ground and sitting at my desk "Damn you almost late" Cordae says "My bad my bad mama needed help with something" I say grabbing my phone "Where Manny at" I ask looking around the class "Manz gonna be late he was gonna go get smoke or shit" Nick says and Jay walks into the class and does his hand shakes to cordae and Nick and gives me a side hug kinda and sits next to me "WOW my heart" Cordae and Nick says "Y'all want a damn hug" I say laughing and I get up and they high give me a hug at the same timeee "You guys are going to killlll meeee" I say and they let go "What am I missing" Manny says laughing walking up to us "Your ass get the smoke" Jay asks "Nah manz slept in" He says and comes up to me giving me a tight hug "You smelling like weed" I say laughing pulling out of the hug "Ah shush" He says and I sit down and Jay takes my hand and I look over at him "SHE MY BESTIE" He says "Oh hell nah she my bestie the fuck" Manny says putting his arm around me and everyone starts laughing.

We were now doing work me and Manny were helping each other and just talking "Mama been talking about you she missing your ass" I say rolling my eyes "Ah seee mama loves me" He says making me laugh "She want you to come today" I say "Yeah I'll head there she be making some damn good food" He says laughing "Aye Jen can you help me real quick" Cordae says "Yeah sure come over here" I say and Cordae whines and gets up grabbing his papers and walking over sitting next to me "Alright what you need help wit" I ask "What the hell does this shiz mean" He asks pointing to one of the questions "Did you read the damn story" I ask and he stays silent "maybe maybe not" He says smiling "Read the damn book" I say laughing and I look over to Manny and he wasn't there no more "Where did manz go" I say looking around the class and Cordae shrugs his shoulders "You asking the wrong person" He says and continues to read and I slap the back of his head.

***

"ayeeeee Ashley" I say to my best friend walking up to her "Ayeeee was good" She says giving me a hug "How was class" I ask "Tiring I hate being the only damn girl in my first period" She says making me laugh "I would say the same but I got a couple girls in my class then I got the annoying boys" I say "Ouuu" She says giving me a wide smile "What you ouuuuuing about with that creepy ass smile" I ask walking to my locker and opening it putting my books and shit "Witch manz was you talking the most in class" She asks "Manny then I went to help Cordae and he disappeared" I say as I close my locker "Ouu" She says and I look at her weird "You going crazy" I say laughing.

It was now the middle of lunch and I head to the hill where they all go chill and do shit "Ayeeeee" Nick says coming up to me giving me a tight hug and over his shoulder I see Manny staring at us he went from a smile to a frown and we pull away from the hug and I walk up to Manny "You ok" I ask "Yeah fine" He says and walks past me and goes back to the group and I walk over to Ashely "Was up wit Manny" She asks "Me don't know" I say shrugging my shoulders.

***

It was now after school and I make it into my house putting my bags down and my mom walks into the room "Where's Manny" She asks looking around "I honest don't know I told him to hang out today and he said sure and I was hugging up nick and manz stopped talking to me after that" I say "I told you kid" She says laughing giving me a hug "What" I ask looking at her raising my eyebrow "He be liking you boo when you over here with Cordae and Nick and you hugging them he always be staring and he always staring when you don't notice" She says laughing and before I could say something there's a knock on his door and my mom runs over to the door and opens it to see Manny at the door and they both hug each other "Ayeee" I say walking up to him and giving him a hug "Thought for a sec you wasn't coming" I say as he walks in "Never miss out on your mama cooking" He says smiling at my mom "Seeeee he's so nice" She says laughing walking into the kitchen "What was wrong wit you today you looked hella sad" I ask as we walk into the living room "Nah everything good Just mood swings" He says laughing "boy I know that ain't the truth" I ask and he looks up at me "Just some stuff don't wanna talk bout it right now" He says "Alright" I say and I turn on the tv.

***

"that was a great meal" Manny says to my mom "No problem I always be making food" She says and grabs the dishes "Y'all go hang I'll clean" She says smiling and me and Manny get up walking outside "Damn it's nice out" I say looking around as it grew dark and the stars were shinning "Ouuu hold on" I say running back into the house grabbing a large blanket and my mom stares at me confused and I run outside and I spread the blanket on the grass and he stares at me "Comeee" I say and lay on the blanket looking up at the stars and he lays beside me and we watch the sky and stars "Damn haven't done this in a while"He says "I feel like a kid again" I say laughing making him laugh "Was on your mind kiddo" I say leaning up against my arm and looking over at him and he looks at me and takes a deep breath "Just these feelings I have been having and it's getting me fuck up" He says sitting up and I sit up looking at him "Like what" I ask "Like this" He says and kisses my lip and I stay shocked but kiss back and he pulls away "Nowwwww I been liking you for a while and seeing you with all those damn guys are always around you and I want you to myself-" He says and I interrupt him "Just claim" I say laughing and he smiles kissing my lips "All mine" He says.

Ayeeeee hope y'all enjoyed this was a requested imagine by: @MXJENNIFER

requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️

And remember I love y'all❤️