Birthday Without you| XxxTentacion

Y/n Pov

I sleep peaceful but then get woken up by yelling.

"Y/N ITS JAHHHSSS BIRTHDAYYYY" He yells and starts to jump on my bed and I open my eyes.

"Good morning and what time is it" I ask trying to grab my phone.

"Uhh nine I think I don't know" He says laughing and I sit up.

"You ready for today" I ask.

"Yes but I'm sad he won't be here to celebrate" He says frowning.

"Hey hey hey Jah would want you to keep smiling and today we will celebrate his birthday and he'll watch us" I say and he hugs me.

"I hope he does" He says.

"Alright you go tell your momma I'll be down soon I'm just gonna get ready" I say and he smiles and jumps off my bed and runs out of the room.

I slowly get out of the bed and waddle to the washroom this baby was getting really heavy on me.

After getting ready just brushing my teeth and taking a nice shower and got dressed I head downstairs to see Cleo and Aiden and Grandma in the kitchen talking.

"Hey beautiful ladies and hey handsome" I say walking up to them and they look over smiling.

"How did you sleep hun" Cleo asks.

"Pretty good I was gonna stay up for the members only Album but I just gut really tired and the baby making me go to the washroom every ten minutes" I say laughing.

"I had that really bad with Jah he was heavy on me and I would be going every second it was a nightmare" She says laughing.

"We made some eggs and Bacon"'She says smiling passing me a plate.

"I helped" Aiden says.

"Aww you did it must be good then" I say smiling at him.

"How's the baby" Grandma asks.

"He's going pretty good he been kicking a whole lot but I love it it one thing that makes me so happy everyone thinks he gonna come today" I say.

"Do you have your hospital bag packed" Ma asks.

"Yeah I made sure I had it packed just in case for today I have a small feeling he might" I say.

"Same here I think he will but at the same time I really don't know all I hope is he comes out healthy and beautiful" Cleo says.

"Of course he'll come out beautiful it's Jah" I say laughing making them laugh.

The whole day was spent talking about Jah and how we missed him.

I sit on my bed holding a sweater he always used to hold and it still smells so much like him.

As I was looking at it Cleo walks in and sits next to me.

"I have a feeling a you want him to be born today" Cleo says.

"Yeah a part of me does I miss him so much I mean I know I say it every time and Jah wouldn't want me to cry but damn it's really hard" I say looking down.