A Fan Of A Fan| Ski Mask The Slump God

Sanai Pov

I arrive in New York with a two bags.

I walk over to the bags and right as I get there my bag turns the corner I grab it and I walk out trying to find my manger.

I'm here in New York cause I got a show here and this is my very first sold out show witch is crazy I have been booming for the last couple months and it's crazy how my life changes with one song like it's insane.

I see my manger/ best friend since she got here a day earlier.

"Heyyy girl how was the flight" she asks and she grabs my suitcase and we start to walk out.

"Really relaxing" I say smiling as cold air hits.

"Oh jhez it's freezing" I say as we both rush to her car and get in.

"You ready for today's performance" She asks smiling as she starts to the car and starts to drive.

"Hella nervous it's my first sold out show that's literally crazy" I say smiling.

"You worked hard you should be proud of yourself" She says smiling.

"It's my first sold out show and my first time in New York" I say smiling and she looks at me.

"Wait for real your first time in New York" She says as her jaw drops.

"Yeah I never been here before" I say smiling.

"People are right it's beautiful" I say smiling looking at all the building and billboards.

***

It was now later I would say three hours before the show I was looking thru everything to see what I was gonna wear.

"I don't wanna be fancy fancy cause imma be up close with fans and shit but I wanna look cute" I say.

"Dress your style don't be dressing all fancy if you don't wanna, dress the way you wanna dress boo there here to see you remember that" She says smiling.

After a while of throwing things on the bed and ground I finally find a cute outfit and I run into the washroom and change to see if it did really look cute.

Outfit ^

I walk out and look into the mirror "this looks good" I say smiling.

"You right you right" Ocean my manger says.

"Now you ready to preform Gal" She says smiling.