Four Damn Years| Ianndior

Y/n Pov

I sleep peaceful having a nice ass rest till my best friend Y/Bf/n comes up banging on my desk.

"Y/n y/n y/nnnn"She says as she sits down at the desk next to me and I slightly open my eyes glaring at her making her laugh.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up from your period two class nap" She says and I close my eyes and she bangs on my table and I jump and glare at her as I slowly wake up.

"There's a party happening tonight" She says smiling widely and I shake my head no laying my head back down.

"I go home get a snack then go to bed for the night until dinner then back to bed that's my Friday" I mumble.

"I don't care you changing it up today I really wanna head to this party and I want your ass there I don't wanna be alone" She says and I shrug my shoulders.

"Cmon you never been to a high school party and now it's your timeeeeeee just this once I bet you will love it" She says and I look up at her.

"It's where teens get drunk and nine months later end up having a whole baby" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"That ain't- well that sorta—ok that may be 100% trueeeee but it's gonna be fun and wild and hey you may just meet new people" She says.

"Then I definitely ain't going" I say as I pull out my phone to look at the time.

"Man why wake me up we still have thirty minutes in this class and why the hell did you come to class even tho there's only thirty more minutes" I say laughing.

"Fuck I thought there was a hour god damn I could have just skipped" She says rolling her eyes making me laugh.

**

It was now sometime thru lunch and I was just enjoying my food as Y/Bf/n was talking to somebody.

A couple seconds later she looks at me and smiles and walks over and sits "oh no" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Soooooo about that party" She says smiling and I glare at her.

"I said nah I ain't coming" I say as I get up and I bump into someone.

"Damn my bad" A guy says looming down at me and I smile.

"My fault wasn't looking" I say as I walk past him slightly blushing as I throw out my food walking back over to Y/Bf/n and she stares at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Ouuu" She says smiling and I look at her confused.

"What your ass ouuuing about" I say as I pack up myself.

"A cute manz talking to youuuuu" She says making me smile.

"I didn't really get a good look at him" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Girl you gotta start paying more attention" She says laughing.

"I will agree on that" I say laughing as we start walking.

"So about the party" She says smiling looking over at me.

"I don't wanna gooo" I say as we make it to my locked opening it and grabbing my stuff.