Interruptions| XxxTentacion

We end the year with a XxxTentacion Imagine;)

Grace Pov

I stand at the stove cooking food as I wait for Jahseh to wake up.

As I'm cooking I feel arms hugs me from behind making me jump and hold my heart "Jesus babe you scared me" I say laughing making him smile "Opps good morning" He says smiling kissing my neck "How you sleep"
I say as I flip the eggs "Amazing" He says pushing himself to my ass "Babeeeeee" I say laughing.

"Whattttt" He says smirking "Food is ready" I say taking it off the stove and placing the eggs on two plates with hash browns and he walks to the fridge and pours two glasses of orange juice.

We walk over taking a seat and start eating "I got a busy ass day today" I say looking up at the window looking outside "What you doing today" He asks "Got a whole bunch of photo shoots to do today and they hella important I need to get like thirty or sum outfits down today" I say and his eyes widen "You can do that babe" He says "I hope so it's so many" I say "Babe you can alway do it trust me" He says and I take a deep breath "I hope so" I say "Aye I may come thru after the studio" He says "Ok and some outfits are a little a lot showy soooo you gonna have to stay silent and watch" I say and he pouts.

"Fine" He says laughing "And don't try anything" I say.

"What you meannnn" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"I know you and you know you it's important to me and I don't need any interruptions" I say "Can't promise baby" He says giving me a slight smirk.

***

It was now a whole little later and I finally arrived at the shoot to take some photos.

Walking in I see a whole bunch of clothes on the rack causing me anxiety.

"Heyyy Grace you ready for the shoot" My bestie says as we walk into the changing area and she passes my first outfit "God Damn Jah gonna kill me" I say laughing and I start to change.

Outfit ^

"Damn girl is a highlighter" The photographer says as I walk out making me laugh "Gonna attract all the mennnnn" I say laughing as I walk towards the camera "Girl you got a man" My bestie says "Good point" I say laughing as we start to the shoot.

***

We were now a whole lot of shoots in and I was I think I was on my 12th outfit I don't even know I lost count.

Outfit 2^

I walk out and look up to see Jahseh sitting on bench on his phone.

Walking up to him "Baby" I say smiling and he looks up and stares at my body "That was fast with the studio" I say laughing as he gets up "All them was high and I wanted to come see my baby girl" He says "And she looking fine" He says smiling and kisses my lips "I'll be back babe" I say as I walk away going up to the backdrop and the photographer starts talking photos.

"Alright now both y'all do a squat" The photographer says and me and my bestie do and the whole time Jahseh was just staring me down he was hella hot ain't even gonna lie about that.

The whole photo shoot Jahseh was staring at me the whole time and not even looking down at his phone this is the first time he went to one of my shoots.

Outfit 3^

I walk out once again to see they changed the back ground and placed a couple chairs and stuff.

I stand behind the chair and the photographer starts taking the photos.

After a couple poses I walk back into the room and I hear someone also walk into the room I turn around and see Jah closing the door "Babe" I ask and he looks over turning around and walking over to me "Yes" He says and slowly starts kissing my neck "Baby I only got a couple more poses to do" I whine as I try to push him away but his grip was tight on me "Shhhhh you can have a little break" He whispers as he sucks on my neck leaving a mark "babeeeeee" I say and he turns me around pushing me up to a counter "Cmon babyyy been wanting you all damn say" He says in a raspy voice as his hands roam my body and he kisses my weak spot making me moan and he smiles.

"Cmon baby girl I know you want it" He says and he unzips my skirt as he kisses my neck and pulling down my skirt and it falls to the ground roaming his hand down to my ass squeezing it kissing his lips down to his neck I suck on his weak spot earning a moan.

Pulling his shirt off to reveal his abs and every damn time I just stare his body is just hot.

He pulls of my tope to reveal my naked chest making his smile biting his lip "God Damn" He says and kisses my lips.

Deepening the kiss he picks me up placing me on the counter and pulls off almost rips my thong off me and damn he was just making me more wet by the minute.

Kissing my neck he pulls his track pants down with his boxers and falls to the ground and then there's a knock on the door.

"Aye you good" The photographer says knocking on the door "Ye..Yeah" I say "Alright just gotta call someone up and we will continue" She says and I can hear her leave.

"The phone call best be long" Jah says in between my neck and lines himself at my entrance and slides in slowly "Mmmm fuck" I moan quietly didn't want no one to hear.

He starts thrusting I push my waist more towards him making him go deeper in me and I place my legs around his waist "Fuck baby you tight" He moans thrusting hard as I try to hold my moans in or they be loud.

"Fuckkkkk Jah" I moan "That I ain't my name baby girl" He says in a raspy voice as I clench around him "Fuckkkkkk stop doing that" He moans as I scratch his back and he sucks on my neck.

"Mmmmm dadddy I'm gonna cum" I moan and he thrusts faster hitting every spot.

"Cum baby" He moans and he thrust roughly and a couple seconds later I cum on his dick "Mmmmm fuckkkk" I moan letting out a deep breath.

"Fuck" He moans thrusting slowly and cums in me pulling out and kisses my lips with a smile "Sexy as fuck naked" He says eyeing my naked body.

We both putting our clothes back on and I changed into another outfit and the photographer knocks "Aye the phone call done you ready" She says "Yeah" I say opening the door and looking back at Jah winking at him going back to the shoot.

Ayeeeee hope y'all enjoyed this imagine hot as fuck.

It was a requested imagine by @xxxtentacales17

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment ❤️❤️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️

And remember I love y'all and HAPPY NEW YEAR ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️