Another Tristan Thompson| Craig Xen

Czharria Pov

After a nice hot shower and trnna let all my stress full done the drain and I get in some semi comfy clothing.

Outfit no shoes ^ just gonna say the Bra thing has thingys 😂

I grab my stuff and I head downstairs and into the living checking my phone to see if my boy texted but he didn't witch caused me to stress even more.

Our relationship is hella healthy but this past month I been getting strong feelings that he's cheating.

He always comes home late and sometimes just acts dry to me so today when he comes home imma confront him cause I'm tired of feeling this stress and I don't want a Tristan Thompson.

I sit on the couch scrolling thru insta waiting for him to come back home and every minute I was getting more nervous that maybe he was cheating on me and that he found someone way way better then me...

*

After waiting a while I hear a car pull up to th drive way and a couple seconds later he quietly walks in.

"Aye" I say as I keep scrolling thru my phone and in the corner of my eye I see him jump.

"Hey babe how come you ain't in bed in 1am" He says and I shrug my shoulders.

"How come you now here it's 1 am" I asking looking over at him.

"Was just doing stuff" He says as he walks in the kitchen and grabbing a water and then sitting on the bar stool and I get up walking over.

"By the way I ain't gonna be be here at all tomorrow got a busy ass day" He says.

"But it's Saturday you never work on the weekend" I say.

"Well now I gotta I got some things coming up" He says shrugging his shoulders.

"You always working now" I say and he looks up at me.

"I got a lot of shit to do" He says.

"Yeah ok but you never spending any time wit me are you" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I spend bare time wit you but sometimes I gotta work more like damn" He says.

"Or cheat" I way under my breath turning around and walking back over to the couch and sitting down.

"The fuck did you just say" He says as he gets up and walks into the living room.

"The fuck did you just say" He says and I shrug my shoulders picking up my phone and scrolling thru Instagram once again and he grabs my phone and puts it in his pocket.

"The fuck give me my shit back" I say and he stares at me.

"The fuck was you saying over there" He says and I could tell he was getting angry.