Confused| Lil Xan

Alexis Pov

Alexis Pov

I sit at my besties house watching Netflix. My boyfriend Diego has been touring around lately and I haven't been able to see him we talk every day facetime and text but it ain't the same I really do miss him. So for the past week I have been staying with my bestie she's been the best she's been with me since day one. "How you feeling today" She asks as the episode ends "I'm feeling ok I just miss him I can't wait for him to get back" I say smiling "When is he coming back" She asks "Uhh I think about next week" I say frowning.

After watching a couple episodes with my bestie me and her were scrolling thru insta "Uhh Alexis Imma send you sum on ig don't freak" She says and I look at her and I see what she sent me and I read it out loud "Lil Xan the sound cloud rapper was found at the club with girls and none of those girls are Alexis. Did they break up? If they did why? Are they still dating? And if so is he cheating?" I read and I scroll thru the pictures "What the hell" I say as my eyes start to brim with tears "Babes you have to talk to him you know this shit could be fake" She says and I look down as a tear leaves "God I..I don't know" I say and right before she can say sum my phone rings and I answer it "Hello" I say "Baby where are you" he asks and I look at my phone to see it's Diego "Um why" I ask dryly "Cause I have been here for three hours baby and you ain't here" He says "I'm at besties house" I say "I'll be there bye" I say and hang up "The man himself" She asks and I nod "Why the fuck is he here so early he god" I say "Honey go talk to him and then I'll beat his ass"She says and I nod.

***

I make my way into the house to see him chilling on the couch but he heard me and gets up running towards me and giving me a tight hug "Babyyy I missed you" He says but I push back "What you doing back so early" I say taking a seat on the couch "Some stuff happened and they needed a break aren't you happy" He says "Eh" I say "What's wrong" He says and I go on my phone opening up the thing bestie sent me and I give him my phone and he reads it.

"Alexis" He says but I cut him off "How could you do this to me after all the shit I have done for you and you play me like this" I say " I'm done wit you so fucking done with you" I say and he just stares at me "are you done" He says and I keep ranting "WHY BRO WHYYY you trnna play me like fuck you you dick" I say and he comes closer to me and kisses my lips and I push him away "Let me talk" He says and I stay silent "Yes I was with girls yesterday night" He says and I feel anger rush to me "But I didn't do anything with them those people didn't take the photo of there boys and my boys like those are my friends girls I don't know why they wasn't in that shot" He says and I relax feeling bad "I love you and I wouldn't do that shit to you you really have to trust me Alexis" He says looking down and the room goes silent "I would never hurt you your my baby but I understand cause if you was with boys I would have thought the same thing" He says and I walk up to him giving him a hug "I'm sorry baby" I say as lift his chin "My ass was just missing you a lot and I didn't know if you loved me and since you been on tour for so long" I say "I know that's why I care back I missed you a lot it was hella hard to perform" He says "Baby the next tour I go on come wit me" He says and I look at him "Please I hate leaving you here shit makes me depressed" He says "Yeah I'll go with you" I say making him smile "I love you Baby I'm sorry" He says kissing my lips "I love you to" I say smiling hugging him right.

Ayo hope y'all enjoyed this imagine it was kinda short. This was requested by@xxPurpleVibesxx
Request are open message or comment

Leave a vote and a comment