Obsessed| XxxTentacion pt2

Sheldyne Pov

After the whole kidnap thing, everything was going pretty smooth I was getting more money and everything was calm the one thing I didn't do was text X or Jah I didnt even know what to call him.

I was shocked I didn't get kidnapped by him again or some stupid shit but now me and my bestie gabby are up in Mexico doing a little vacation cause we both really needed it.

We lay on the bed tired from the long ass flight and crying babies.

"Gal we should go to the beach" She says sitting up and I look over at her.

"Hmm I could do that just relax for a little" I say smiling.

"Ouuu can't wait I'm so glad we finally came here just to chill and have fun.

Outfit ^

We arrive at the beach and it was sorta busy but not as busy as I thought.

We put our stuff down and we walk over to the beach getting into the water and it was sorta warm but cold and oof it felt so nice like I really needed this.

**

We swim around for a while and we finally just sorta relax.

"So has x hit you up" She asks as I stare at the boats.

"Uhh nah he went ghost since the whole thing happened" I say and she looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Damn that weird as fuck he went from stalking you to a ghost" She says making me laugh.

"Mhm well I was gonna hit him up I just forgot I thought he would but eh" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"You sound a little butt hurt" She says.

"Meh" I say and she looks at me.

"You starting to like you" she asks.

"I was going thru his fanpages and he's cute as fuck" I say making her laugh.

"That's what I've been telling you but the again he did kidnap you" She says making me laugh.

"True but damn he is cute I can't lie but I don't know" I say.

"Don't know what" She asks.

"I don't know he just kidnapped so he could get the pussy" I say.

"Nah that's way to much work just for the pussy plus he famous he could get any pussy" She says.

"Good point" I say making her laugh

**

We spent a whole lot of time at the beach but we wanted to head back and shower and start going to a couple places.