Your Only Seven Once|Roddy rich

Happy birthday to the ones whose birthday on February 29

Y/n Pov

"Ughhh shut uppppp" I groan as I cover my head with my blanket trying to get rid of the loud ass birds that seemed to be hating me this morning. After a while I give up trying to go back to sleep. I uncover my face opening my eyes to see a whole lot of blurry things in my room "What the" I say as I rub my eyes trying to see what is in front of me. A couple seconds later I see roses and sunflowers all over my room "Oh my" I smile as I sit up looking at all them as they surround my bed. I pick up a rose from beside me and I smell it as Rodrick walks in holding two trays of food "GOOD MORNING BABY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He yells as he walks over kissing my lips and passes me a food tray.

"Babeee" I whine as he jogs over and gets back into be scooting closer to me "What baby girl" He smiles as he kisses my cheek "you didn't have to do all this" I say as I take the lid off the tray and I see some french toast with sausage and hashbrowns and a little fruit salad.

"It's your birthday baby girl I have to spoil you even more than I already do" he smiles as he takes his lid off his "Ahh baby I love you" I smile as I pull him in for a simple kiss "I love you too but i'm hungry" He laughs "same here same here" I laugh as he passes me a knife and fork and we both dig into our meals.

*

"Who chef did you hire" I say as he grabs my empty tray "Myself" He says as he places it on his nightstand and I snap my neck looking over at him "You made all this" I ask making him laugh as he comes closer putting his arms around me "yeah I did" He says as he stares at me "Babe be honest who cooked it" I ask as he takes a deep breath "I have been taking some cooking classes and for the past month I have been learning how to make french toast and all that jazz" He says as he looks down.

"Babyyyy!" I smile as I make him look up at me "That's really cute" I smile "Your not joking tho right" I ask and he shakes his head no "I promise baby girl that's the truth" He says as he pulls me into a hug "Happy birthday baby girl you finally get to celebrate it" He whispers as he hugs me tight.

*

After talking and just enjoying each other company he told me to get ready cause we was going out "Babe I just wanna stay home" I groan as I take a seat on the couch as he comes out with a couple bags "Oh no" I say as I watch as he walks over and takes a seat next to me placing the bags on the floor "I almost forgot presents" He smiles as he starts taking some out and they were wrapped so beautiful "Open" He smiles as he passes it to me and I take it giving him a look then I start unwrapping it and I open the box.

"Baby" I say as I take the diamond chain out the necklace as it shines in the sunlight "You like" He smiles "Baby I love ittt" I smile as he passes me another box. I laugh as I start to unwrap it and I open the box to diamond earrings and they were matching to the chain.

"Oh my god" I laugh as I stare at them and he passes me another box. I take the box and I unwrap it and I open it to see two diamond rings "No those ain't a proposal ring" He laughs as I take them out and put them on each hand.

"Babe these are beautiful" I smile as I stare down at all the ice "I got more baby" He smiles as he takes more boxes out the baby. Dear lord.

**

After opening up so many damn presents we were at the mall and we gave me money to have a damn shopping day "Baby you already spend so much on me" I whine as we make it to the middle of the mall "I don't care you treat me like a king every day and I try my best to treat you like a Queen but today is your day baby girl" He smiles as he kisses my forehead.