Co Parent| Tjay Pt 2

Y/n Pov

It's been a week since I told Tione and today was our first appointment to see how the baby was doing and just to see if everything is ok.

I walk into the doctors office to see Tione sitting and looking down at his phone but I guess he heard me cause he looked up and a big smile spread across his face.

"What are you doing here" I ask as I walk up to him.

"Well you told me it was today and your bestie told me the address I wanna be a good father" He says making me smile.

"Ok" I say smiling as I turn around walking up to the desk and putting in my name.

*

After waiting the finally called my name and we were now in the room and I was laying on this thing that I don't know what to call it so I'm just gonna call it a thingy.

"You ok" I say as he shaking a little.

"Yeah just nervous" He says "aye don't be in the one carrying the baby" I say making him smile and a couple seconds later the doctors walks in and looks at both of us.

"Hello guys" She says as she starts to ask questions.

*

After answering a lot of questions and some things it was finally time to see the little blub that would turn into the baby and she said there could be a chance we could hear the heart beat.

"Alright this so cold" She says as she puts the cold gel on my lower stomach and starts to move the thingy around and she looks at the screen and a couple seconds later she smiles.

"Alright so your about seven weeks pregnant" She says making me and Tione smile "now for the heart beat sometimes there will be a fatal heart beats but if there isn't that's ok cause it takes time but usually around eight weeks there's always a heart beat " She says and I nod as Tione walks up to me and grabs ahold of my hand and I look up at him as he stares at the screen and a couple seconds later you hear a faint heart beat.

"Healthy heart it seems and that's the baby"She says smiling and points to the screen as a tear escapes my eye.

"I can't wait" Tione says as his eyes get glossy, He really would be an amazing father.

***

I have been pregnant for what seemed like months and I was now over my due date by a week and I wad really waiting for this baby to come.

The whole pregnancy has been amazing Tione has been by my side the whole time and he came to every appointment and he made sure he knew everything he was doing all his research it was crazy how much he was doing I never seen him this focused on something.

*

I was just getting home from doing a nice walk around the apartment Complex and as I open the door I feel water run down my legs. I look down not knowing what to do and then realizing my water just broke.

I open the door grabbing out my phone as I start to rush around the house calling Y/Bf/n and after a few seconds she answers.