Call Me Austin|Post Malone

This imagine is about a rapper so the songs she is making is a Nicki song and one other artist but im not gonna spoil it and Y/S/N means your stage name

Y/n Pov

Growing up, I was never taught about how bad the music industry is and how tiring it can be but then I made the song megatron and in less than a week I blew up but that was over nine months ago and that whole time I hide who I was until last month, when I finally did a music video and everyone was shocked by how I looked and was shocked that I finally showed myself. But somehow through all that every rapper was talking about me but this one caught my eye Post Malone. Since I showed who I was every interview he always talked about how I was his celebrity crush.

***

I was sitting on the couch watching my recent interviews i did with people when my best friend Y/BF/n jumps on to the couch with a big smile on her face.

"Uh oh what happened?" I ask as I pause the video looking over at her "So there's this party" She says with a big smile and I roll my eyes looking back at the tv pressing play and she grabs the remote pausing once again and putting the remote in her bra and I glare at her.

"I ain't scared to get it" I say laughing.

"Okkkkk just listen the party is being held at the beach today that is like an hour drive from me and its being hosted by rolling loud and there's gonna beeee rappers and Post Malone is gonnnaaaa be thereeeeeeeee" She says making me laugh.

"You know fine ill go cause I need a break from work and I wanna meet some people while im there and to answer the thing you did not ask he dont like me its called acting" I say and she rolls her eyes as she takes the remote out of her bra and searched up a recent Post Malone Interview from yesterday that I did watch yet and she scrolls to the middle.

"So Post rumors been going around that your celeb crush is Y/S/N and if so have you met her yet," The guy asks.

"Yeah she is and nah I haven't met her yet but I just got off tour and Rolling loud hosting a party next weekend so I think I'll meet her there" He says and smiles at the camera and she pauses the video looking over at me.

"Shut up" I say as I get up making her laugh "Where you going?" She asks turning around looking over at me.

"To get ready for this damn beach party," I say making her laugh.

**

After taking two years to get ready and drive, we were an hour late since the party started at four and it's now five.

"You nervous" Y/BF/n asks as we get out the car and we head where the music was coming from.

"Sorta..I haven't met any rappers since I been out here so it's gonna be a lot meeting so many people at once," I say and she nods as she walks over grabbing my hand.

"It's gonna be fun and hopefully you'll meet Post Malone" She says as she nudged me making me laugh as we turn the corner to see everyone grabbing drinks people walking on and off this huge boat it was crazy.

We walk up and I look around and right away I see Post and his friends "There he is" She whispers in my ear and I glare at her "I need a drink" I say making her laugh but as I look up he's walking over to me... shit.

"Hey Beautiful" He says smiling at me oof he was cute
"Post Malone" I say making him laugh.

"Glad to finally meet you in person" I say as a camera guy walks up taking a picture of us "Glad to finally match a voice with the person" He says making me smile.