Study Break| Juice Wrld

Could y'all tell me how many pages in This imagine

Christina Pov

I lay on the bed studying my ass off. I have a huge test coming up and I ain't about to fail that shit means to much to me. I have been studying for about five hours with a couple breaks here and there and now my boyfriend Jarad wanted to come over and I know for a fact he would be distracting me a whole lot so I had to try to stay focus and right as I go back to studying the door bell rings I jump off my bed and grab my book reading it as I go downstairs and I walk to the door opening it "Babyyy" He says smiling at me "Hi babes" I say as I keep reading the book "How's studying" He says walking in and I head back upstairs and him following behind me "It's good been studying for a while"I say and I take a seat back on my bed reading "Babeee you gotta take a break" He says coming over to me and hugging me from behind putting his chin on my shoulder "Babe I need to study it's a big test" I say "Babe you have been studying since last night you need to have a break" He says "Baby" I whine as I read my book "I'll be right back babe" he says kissing my cheek and leaves.

After a while I could smell food coming from the kitchen and damn I was hungry I haven't eaten in a while. I grab my books and papers and I head downstairs to see Jarad in the kitchen putting foo on the plates "What did you make" I ask looking up at him "Damn finally got your nose outta the book and I made pasta" He says smiling and placing the plates on the table and walks over to me grabbing the books and papers from my hand "Babeeee" I whine "shhhh you need a study break babes" He says coming up to me and giving me a hug and he smelt nice as fuck "Alright babe lets eat" He says smiling and we walk over to the table taking a seat and we start eating.

I won't lie the food was so good when it comes to him he really knows how to cook. After eating I got up and was walking over to my books and he runs after me and pulls my arm turning me around "Babeeee" I whine trying to get out of his grip but fails "Baby you have been studying all day you are gonna go crazy you need a break" He says looking at me "I don't wanna faillll" I whine "Baby you are smart as fuck you wont fail trust me" He says "But what if I do" I say "You won't fail I promise you" He says "Fineeeeee I'll only have a break for a couple minutes but then I'm back to studying" I say "Alright deal" He says smiling at me.

***

After a while we just laid and talked and watch some YouTube videos "That's lit it's crazy they having a baby" I say smiling and he stares at me "What babe" I ask raising my eyebrow "You beautiful as hell" He says smiling and turn away blushing "Shhhh I ain't" I say "Yes you are you are hella beautiful" He says smiling and turns my face "Aren't you happy you took a little break from studying" He asks and I shrug my shoulders "Oh cmon" He says slightly laughing "Ok ok will admit I liked having that break but I gotta go study soon" I say "Just a little more baby and then you can study" He says and I stay silent "Deal" He asks "Deal" I say smiling "You been working really hard I know damn well you hate working that hard" He says making me laugh "Yeahh but I just wanna get it over with you know" I say "Yeah I do I do" He says "Alright Alright a couple more videos and I'll go study" I say smiling.

After like ten videos I swear maybe even more me and him head back upstairs with my books in my hand I sit on my bed and I start reading and I feel his arms hug me from behind "Babeee" I whine as I try to read "Yes babe" He asks "Stopppp" I whine "Stop what babe" He asks and kisses my neck "You annoying" I say laughing "I'm not doing anything baby" He says kissing down my neck and sucks my skin "Babee" I moan and he kisses my shoulder "Babe I need to study" I whine dropping my books on the bed and turning around facing him "Are you done" I ask "Since you stopped studying yes"He says smiling at me "Your so annoying" I say laughing and getting up and he gets up and hugs me tight "Ahhh you love me anyways" He says and picks me up throwing me on the bed and gets on top of me and lays his head on my stomach "I can't reach my books" I say trying to reach but I couldn't and he pushed them further "You really don't want me to study" I say and he stays silent "I was missing you baby" He says looking up at me "I miss you in my arms" He says making me smile "I'm sorry I have been so busy just this test is hella important to me" I say "You won't fail your smart as hell" He says "Eh" I say "Oh shush you are you always been the hella smart one even in high school" He says "Good point" I say "So don't worry the test will be easy for you" He says "I hope" I say looking up at the roof "You ok" He asks "Yeah I think so" I say and he sits up moving up closer to me putting his hand around me kissing my forehead and I start to doze off.

Ayooo Y'all I thought his was cute it was quested by @ChristinaEdwards2006

Requests are open three week wait

Vote and comment ❤️❤️‼️

Follow for updates ❤️❤️

I love y'all remember that ❤️💕