Disney Child| XxxTentacion

Y/n Pov

"Alright hun we will be back tomorrow around twelve ish latest three but I don't think we will be that late," My mom says as she comes up to me kissing my forehead.

"Ok mom," I say smiling "there's food in the fridge snacks in the cabinets our numbers are on the fridge and so is the 911 number and stuff," She says making me laugh "I know how to cook and I know where the food is and I already got your number on my phone and I know the number to 911 and I don't think I'll die today anyway, so calm down," I say smiling and she rolls her eyes smiling.

"Alright but be safe and no parties" She says "can't promise No parents I could definitely throw a party," I say as she walks out the door and glares at me.

I close the door locking it as I walk over to the living room sitting on the couch and turning on the tv thinking what I was gonna do for the day it was only four and I literally had no life.

*

It was now later, and I was bored as hell. I sit on the couch watching Netflix and scrolling thru my phone when Jahseh my boyfriend texts me.

Baby❤️🥰: Ayeeeee what's up baby girl

Y/n: Hiii and nun parents left and now I'm bored as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Baby❤️🥰: Hmm well I just got done chilling wit the boys I can come over 🤔😉

Y/n: Lmfao ouuuuu we can watch Disney movies 😊😊😊

Baby❤️🥰: Mine sounded better but alright I'll be there in 15

Y/n: 😊😊😊 Alright baby see you soon

I jump up from my couch turning off the tv and heading upstairs to get changed cause I gotta look cute and at this moment I was looking like a damn mess I could be mistaken for trash..

**

I sit on the couch waiting for him to come and manz was taking forever, or I was just being impatient but I believe it's the first one.

As I sit in my thoughts, there's a knock on the door I run over opening the door to see a smiling Jahseh "Baby" I say as we hug "Hey baby" He says as he kisses my forehead and picks me up closing the door behind him and walks into the living room and places me on the couch and laying on me.

"You heavy" I say and he looks up glaring at me "I'm thick" He says and winks making me laugh.

"Mhmmmm" I say smiling as I play with his dreads.

"How long your mama gone for" He asks "uhhhh till tomorrow around twelve," I say "ouuu party" He says making me laugh.

"I said that to, but that's so much plus I just wanna chill with my baby" I say and he smiles.

*

After just talking and laying me and him were starting to get hungry and needed food and luckily my ass knows how to cook some things without burning the house down.

"Babe moveeeeee I'm hungry" I say trying to push him off me but it doesn't work.

"Stayyyy" He whines as he starts to fall asleep.

"A bitch needs food" I say, and he groans getting of me making me laugh as I get up from the couch and walking into the kitchen and he follows.

"What you hungry for" I say as I open the fridge and he shrugs his shoulders.

"That helps" I say laughing as I close the Fridge.

"Imma just make pasta" I say and he laughs coming up to me.