New Boy|Scarlxrd

Y/n Pov

Just another morning me walking around school saying hi to everyone and hugging people when a teacher stops me "hey Y/n I was wondering if you can help me with something" She asks "what's up" I ask "follow me" She says as I walk behind her confused but we walk to the office and walk in "Y/n we have a new student today and I was wondering if you can show him around" The teacher says pointing to the student "uh yeah sure I can do that" I say smiling great "Marius this is Y/n she will be showing you around today" She says to him "ok great" He says in an accent holy crap his voice is hot "nice to meet you" I say smiling at him and then the bell rings "here I'll show you to your classes can I see your schedule" I ask "yeah here you go" He says handing it to me and I look at it to see I have two classes with him "ah great you have two classes with me" I say smiling at him "aye lit" He says "alright let's go" I say as me and him both walk out of the hallway and start walking to our class "you from here" I ask "nah from the Uk" He says "ah could tell by your accent" I say laughing making him laugh "how you liking it here so far" I ask "it's bloody fucking weird" He says "haha yeahhhhhh" I say laughing as we make it to our class "have to warn you there are gonna be a lot of hoes here" I say to him "I saw some when I was walking into the school they looking scary"he says with a straight face "yeahhh there are with there STDs" I say laughing "aye I like you, your funny asf" He says laughing and we walk into our class and the teacher comes up to us "Hi Ms this is our new student" I say pointing to him "nice to meet you what's your name" She asks him "Marius" He says "what a great name you can stand here for a second Y/n you can go sit and deal with the annoying kids" she says laughing "whyy" I say laughing walking to my seat and all the hoes look at me "Who is he"One of the hoes ask "don't worry" I say "how old is he"Another one asks "don't know" I say "is he your boyfriend"The first hoe says "nope" I say "is h-" she says before I interrupt her "no no and no and I don't know" I say looking at them and they roll there eyes shutting up jesus they are the most annoying. "Hi class so today we have a new student" She says pointing at him "hi" He says shyly "his name is Marius y'all can show him around you can go take a seat" She says as the whole class looks at him and the hoes start drooling. He walks and sits in front of me and all the hoes try to talk to him "your hot" one of them say "thanks I guess"He says "you really really hot" another one says "cool" he says I get up leaning against his chair "you gonna have to get used to that" I whisper in his ear sitting back down and he looks back at me giving me a stank face as I start laughing.

"Ok class that's the end homework due tomrrow hope y'all have a great day" The teacher says then the bell rings and everyone gets up " I'll show you to your next class" I say to him "what's the next class I have with you" He asks "last period" I say to him smiling "ah ok ok" he says smiling as I walk him to his next class.

Finally school is over he hung with me at lunch for a little and we was hella busy in class so we didn't really talk but I learned he lives hella close to me so now we walking together. "So how did you like the school" I say looking at him "those hoes thirsty like they need some bloody water" He says laughing "righttttt but aye your the one making them thirsty" I say "and how is that" He says "with your accent it's hella hot" I say laughing "nahhh it's not" he says looking at me "yes it is literally every girl likes that kinda accent" I say to him "really" he says "yeah it's a hot ass accent" I say "haha well thanks" he says laughing "out of all the girls you pretty chill and you ain't a hoe" He says laughing "haha I'm the pretty nerd" I say to him "the pretty nerd" he asks "yeah all the guys call me that everyone knows me" I say to him "yeah I was seeing that in school do you have to greet everyone in the morning" he asks "yeah it's hard asf sometimes I'm horrible with names" I say laughing "sameeee" he says laughing "but at the end of the day everyone likes me cause I'm hella nice" I say "and I know in a month or so you will be come hella popular" I say to him "oh bloody" he says "whattt haha that's a good thing and by the way for the next year you will be called newbie" I say to him "Newbie" He asks "yeah since your new a lot of people may not know your name so they will call you newbie" I say to him "was you ever called newbie" He says "nah I don't recall" I say to him "god damn it" he says "trust me it will ago away or you may be called accent dude by the boys they gonna be hella jealous of you" I say to him "really"he asks "yes you will be named that and yes boys gonna be hella jelly of you and I'm not gonna explaining why" I say to him "why" he asks laughing "oh my lord not again" I say laughing "I'm playing I'm playing" he says laughing "aye that's my house" I say pointing to my house and me and him walk over to the front "aye it was nice meeting you" He says to him "same to you" I say about to walk away "can I get your number" He says and I turn around confused "I mean you my friend and I can't walk aloneee to school and from school" He says "pass me your phone" I say laughing and he gives it to me and I put my number in and gives it back to him "what time do you start walking" he asks "seven thirty" I say to him "ah ok I'll see you tomorrow morning" he says smiling at me "byeee" I say as I walk to my door unlocking it and going inside when I get a text "ayoo" he says "I just saw you" I texted him back "whatttt need to make sure you didn't give me a fake number plus my house a couple minutes down and I got lonely" He types "omg haha ok I'll talk" I text him smiling at my phone. Every day a new day never thought I would meet a hot british guy then I smile to myself.

AYOOO HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS I FOUND IT CUTE IF YALL WANT ANY TOPICS OR REQUESTS DONE MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛 and btw how did you guys like the new cover