May I have this dance| Juice wrld

4 year earlier Y/n Pov

4 year earlier
Y/n Pov

It's the middle of lunch and me and my bestie walk around the school saying hi to everyone and looking for everyone high school lunch is boring as fuck I mean going off to somewhere is lit but staying at school is the most boring thing. We walk to our locker to grab some books for our next classes "Y/nn prom is tonight" My Y/Bff/n says "Yeahh" I say as I grab my stuff "Girly you coming" She asks "No" I say looking at her "Whyy you were gonna go" She says "Yes I was when I had a boyfriend to go with until I found him on his bed fucking another chick" I say "You can still come to prom" She says "No bro" I say to her "Cmon you have a dresss just comeee maybe you'll find another guy" She says "No" I say to her and closing my locker as we start walking "Cmon it will be fun more single people will be there today" She says "Still ain't going" I say "Cmon Y/n I promise you it will be fun" She says "Still nope" I say to her. After a while of her trnna convince me I finally change my mind "Fine I'll go to prom but I'll go when the slow dances come on" I say to her "alright fineeee" She says and then the bell rings and everyone starts heading to there classes.

After school I headed to my house to get my dress and some makeup I was gonna need and then headed to my Y/Bff/n house cause I would be getting ready there and well going from here to there. I walk up to her door knocking usually I would just walk in but the door locked todayyyy sooo I have to wait haha. After a couple of seconds the door opens to see my bestie "Ayoo finally your here" She says opening the door more and I walk in "You readyyy for prommmm" She says "Eh" I say as I shrug my shoulders "Oh shush let's gooo" She says pulling me all the way upstairs into her room.

***

A couple hours later of us chilling then doing our make up and hair and putting our outfit on. We are finally ready. She walks downstairs first to be greeted by her boyfriend and no gonna lie she looked beautiful really beautiful. After her I walked downstairs and the whole time she was smiling at me.

 After her I walked downstairs and the whole time she was smiling at me

^ dress

I walked down the stairs and I put my heels on "You two beautiful ladies ready to go" Her boy says and she nods yes and I nod no and he laughs looking at me "Just jam out Y/n it's the only Prom you'll have" He says to me and opens the door letting us walk out and what he said makes me think. He right we only have prom once I should be hella happy I'm going I mean I may not have a date but at least I'm going with my bestie and her boy maybe this will be a good night.

***

We make it to the place where prom is being held and we walk out of the car and into the building to see beautiful lights hung around and beautiful decor it looked hella cool to be honest. After a while the music starts playing and jamming and everyone is on the dance floor dancing "Cmonnn Y/n it will be fun just one dance" My Y/Bff/n says "Finee" I say getting up and I walk to her and I start dancing. After a while of dancing me and her start talking "See any hot guys you like" She says winking at me "Nah I wish" I say making her laugh "There a whole lot of popular people here today" She says "Like" I ask "Michael Jay roger Jarad August" She says "Oh god all dem" I ask "yeahh"She says "Greatttt" I say.

We dance for a a couple hours I don't even know I lost hella track of time but I knew it started to get hella late when they started playing the slow songs and she knew I was gonna leave. As the slow say you won't let go starts I start to get my stuff and leave when I feel a hand pull me and I look to see poplar boy Jarad pulling me to the dance floor and by now my bestie was looking at me hella confused and I was looking hella confused at her "What the hell" I say to him trnna pull away "Sorry crazy Ex over there and she won't leave me alone please just one dance" He says looking into my eyes "Sure" I say to him and he smiles and we start to slow dance. " I have seen you around school sometimes what's your name" He asks "Y/n" I say "Ah I'm Jarad you probably already know me" He says laughing looking down "Haha everyone knows you" I say laughing making him smile "Who's the crazy Ex" I ask looking around "The girl on your right with the purple dress" He says and I look around and I spot a girl staring at us with a jealous face "she looks jealous alright" I say laughing "She crazy girl trying hitting up my dms and she trnna text my homeboys shit getting hella weird" He says laughing "She got a crush on you" I say laughing and he looks me dead in the eye "Ew" He says laughing "What brings you to prom where your boy" He asks looking around "Last time I recall with another girl" I say smiling "Oh shit I'm sorry" He says "Nah don't be" I say smiling "Eh I get cheated on all the time it's a normal thing" I say smiling "Aw damn you got cheated on that's fucked" He says "yeahh I was supposed to come wit him but well shit happened but my bestie still wanted me to come so here I am" I say smiling "Ah it's good your here" He says.

After the slow dance. Me and him go running outside why you ask I really don't know we was joking about random things and we wanted to leave the crowd. We make it outside and a little far from the place but this property was pretty big so they had a whole land. We walk a little further till we reach this fountain it had pink lights with Christmas lights all around it was gorgeous. Me and him take a seat on the bench watching the water fall "Thanks for helping me out back there" He says "ah no problem she looked hella jealous tho" I say laughing making him laugh "How come we never met" He asks looking over at me "I have no idea" I say and I look back at the fountain. "Next time you ask a girl to dance ask her don't pull her" I say laughing "noted" He says laughing. We sit there for a little when I take a penny out of my phone case (Am I the only one who keep Chang in there phone case). I take it from my case and I get up and he looks at me "See at the bottom it says make a wish" I say pointing to the bottom and it shows a coin on the side "Hmm" He says getting up and grabbing a coin from his pocket. I throw my coin in and I make a wish and a couple seconds later he throws a coin and I guess makes a wish. "For true love" I say to him "Same here" He says smiling at me and we both take a seat back on the bench watching the water.

Present time

I sit on the chair as everyone does there little speech "Ok ok everyone who is just standing on the dance floor get off" My besties husband says "The new husband would like to say sum short" He says to all of us and the new husband speaks "I remember meeting you it was a weird way we met but I guess every couple has a weird but loving story to tell and I'm so glad I met you and the one thing I haven't done but now I will do it" He says and he comes up to me "When we met I pulled you on the dance floor as a stranger now I ask you this" He says to me looking me in the eye "May I have this dance" He says reaching his hand and I grab his hand and he pulls me up and everyone starts clapping and me and him go to the dance floor and we start dancing to the song we danced to we we first danced as stranger say you won't let go "You happy I asked you to dance this time" He says smiling at me "Yes I am I love you" I say kissing his lips and he kisses back.

AYOOO HOPE YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE I THOUGHT IT WAS HELLA HELLA CUTE IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS YALL WANT ME TO DO COMMENT OR MESSAGE REQUESTS ARE OPEN IF REQUESTING X OR SKI AND YOU MESSAGE TELL ME WITCH BOOK I HAVE TWO IMAGINE BOOKS💛💛