Weirdos|ZillaKami

Hopefully I can go back to posting every Saturday:) sorry guys I have been so busy

And remember to follow

On Instagram

Czharria Pov

The first bell rings as I make my way into class taking a seat at the very back. Out of all classes I hate this one the most I don't talk to anyone in here and my best friend aint even in here which makes it suck more.

I pull out my binder and pencil as everyone makes their way into the class with the teacher right behind them "Good afternoon everyone have a good lunch" He says as he places his stuff on his desk "Or yall dont have to answer at all" He laughs as he starts to write something on the board. We stare at him as e see what he writes and all of a sudden I see it the thing I hate the post.

Project.

"As you see on the board for the next two weeks and a bit you will be working on a project and it had to be something about the past it could be about the holocost or a the great depression it has to be something there are topics on these sheets if you dont have any in mind" He explains as everyone groans as he passes the sheets around and I start to read it "Oh and you cant not do it by yourself you guys will being doing it in pairs" He says earning more groans from around the class.

"But I know theres a lot of friend groups in here so I made time to write your names and put it in this box so whoever you choose will be your partner" He smiles as he starts pointing to ten people and tells them to come "I don't wanna do this" A gal groans as she puts her head on the desk "Suck it up" He says as the ten people start going thru to see who there partner would be.

I zoned out. I not wanting to hear my name I didnt want to hear anything I hate working with people. All I wanna do is kill them when I do.

"Czharria"The teacher says and I zone back in looking up at him "Your will Junius" He says and I look over at J and he nods. I have never once talked to him ever we both weird in one way or another but we have never talked like how does a person have some many tattoos and face tattoos and hes only seventeen that doesn't make sense.

He starts walking over to me and I was really wanting to die on the spot "Uhh wanna meet up at the library after school I need to take a nap" He asks and I nod "I guess so" I say as he nods walking past me.

I just wanna die.

*

"I have been in this school for almost four damns years and I still dont know where the fuck the libary is" I groan as me and best friend walk down the halls "we stupid as fuck"  She laughs as we turn down another hall and I see the libary "Ohhh thats the libary" I laugh as we both stop "You ready" She asks and I turn around bout to walk away but she grabs ahold of my wrist "stop being non social and go do your work" She says as she turns me around and starts pushing me towards the libary and I see Junius "Chilll" I say as I push her off me "See you soon Ill text" I laugh as he sees me and waiting for me as I walk up to him.