Love Triangle| YBN Nahmir & Tay K

Y/n Pov

The bell rings and everyone runs out of the class for lunch. Hoes trnna find there boys nerds running to the library boys running to smoke and flirt wit hoes and I'm just here trnna get out and get food. I walk over to my locker opening it then greeted by Taymor "Wass good Shordy" He says to me as he winks at me "My ass hungry as fuck" I say packing my stuff into my locker and grabbing my bag "Ah you coming out for lunch wit me" He asks leaning against my locker "Where you going to" I say raising my eyebrow "In and out" He says as I close my locker "ah who coming" I ask him "me and you" He says then Nicholas walks up to us "Yo Guys what y'all doing for lunch" He asks opening his locker beside me and putting his stuff in and grabbing his bag "Heading to in and out" I say "Ouuu can I come" He says as he close his locker "Tay you good wit da" I ask looking at him "yeah I guess so" He says dryly as walks off "what's up wit him" Nicholas asks "I don't even know manz probably on his man period or sum shit" I say laughing making Nicholas laugh as me and him walk and try to catch up to Tay.

***

We make it to in and out and we sit down as we start eating and the whole time Tay was quiet the whole walk here "Bro you good" I ask Tay as I take a bite of my burger "I'm fine" He says rolling his eyes "your ass been moody the whole walk here" Nich says "eh fuck off" Tay says to Nich "Just leave manz alone his sidechick probably hurt his baby feeling" I say slightly laughing "ah shut fuck up" Tay k says looking at me "well damn my bad" I say taking another bite of my burger.

Later on we just finished and Nich kept taking photos on snap on the last one he puts his hand around me "Shordy be looking hella fine no make up sexy as natural" He says to the camera and I smile and Tay gives Nich a death glare and Nich posts the video onto his Snapchat and Tay k gets up and leaves back to school "What is wrong wit him" I ask "Me don't know" Nich says shrugging his shoulders.

***
After school and I'm walking out of the building when Tay comes up to me "Yo me and a couple friends and Nich gonan hang at my house wanna reach" He says as he scratches the back of his neck "Yeah sure you driving" I ask raising my eyebrow "Yeah" He says as he starts walking to his car and I follow him then I get into the passenger seat and he gets into the driver seat and turns the car on.

We make it to his house and all his friends are already inside how I really don't know we get out do the car and we walk up to his house and we walk in to see everyone "How the fuck did y'all get in" Tay yells as he takes a seat on the chair "We know where you hide your extra key dumbass" Cordae says as he eats popcorn "I gotta hide that shit better" Tay says laughing making everyone laugh and I go into the kitchen to grab a drink and Nich is there "Ayoo" I say as I walk to the fridge grabbing a pop "Ayeee" He says as he comes up to me and he gives me a hug "Has Tay talked to you" I ask him "Nah manz been ignoring me since lunch" Nich says "jhez he needs a girl in his life" I say as I start walking out of the kitchen "You looking fineeeeee"Nich says winking at me and I look back at him confused but continues to walk into the living room where all the boys are "We watching a movieeee" Cordae says turning on Netflix and putting a horror movie "Whyyy a horror movie" M/Bff/n says "causeeeeeeee I don't know shhh it's starting" Cordae says shoving his mouth with popcorn as I look around to see who to sit next to and I see Nich looking at me and waving for me to come over so I walk over to him sitting next to him and we watch the movie.

After a while of me trnna hide my face I start to get hella cold so I see Nich cuddling and I kick his leg making him look at me giving me a the fuck face and I smile innocently "I'm cold pass" I whisper "come over to me" He says opening up the blanket and I look for a second and scoot over really close to him and he puts the blanket on me and puts his hand around me and I look at his arm confused but looks back to the movie.

After a little of Nich cuddling me Tay gets up and turns off the movie "HEYY" Cordae says "Shut the fuck up" Tay yells and by now everyone looking at Tay. He comes over to us and takes off the blanket and pulls Nich off and punches him "Yo bro what the fuck" Nich yells as he punches him in the face.

By now they was both on the ground fighting and after a little the guys stopped them and put them in different rooms. I walk to Tays room where he was walking back and fourth "Sit" I say pointing to the bed and he looks at me and keeps pacing "Sit down Taymor Travon Mclntyre" I say to him and he looks at me and finally sits down "Why the fuck You so moody and second what nerve do you have to fucking punch Nich" I say to him angrily "Don't worry" He says looking down "Tell me Taymor" I say to him angrily and he gets up pulling me into him and kissing my lips. Right when I was gonna kiss back we hear people come in "Damn Taymor you knew I liked her and you do this to me" Nich says looking at her and I look back at both of them "I..I" I say still confused and Nich looks at us then down and walks away "What the fuck" I say "Me and him have been liking you well I didn't know he liked you till a yesterday and that's why I was getting mad and when I saw y'all today like that on the couch I got jealous" He says sitting back down "Taymor" I ask "You should go talk to him" Tay says looking at me "But" I say "go Y/n" He says getting up and I look at him then walk out of the room to go find a Nich "Yo where Nich at" I ask "balcony upstairs" Y/Bff/n says and I look at her then walk upstairs and into the balcony to see him there looking at the sky "Hi" I say to him and he looks at me then back to the sky "Why didn't you tell me" I say looking at him as I lean against the balcony "tell you what" He says looking at the sky still "That you liked me" I say bitting my lip "Why would you care you like Tay" He says "and who said that" I say raising my eyebrow "I did y'all are so close I mean me and you are but shit" He says "Why didnt you tell me" I ask again "because I didn't wanna ruin our friendship and I was gonna but then I found out Tay liked you so I didn't"He says looking down "and now y'all beefing" I say "Yup" he says as he gets up about to walk inside and I grab his arm pulling him up to me "What" he says looking down at me by now we were super close where I could feel his breath on me "Why you gotta be so dry" I say looking into his eyes "Eh" He says "your a pain in the ass" I say smiling and he looks up at the sky trnna hold his smile in and then he looks back down at me biting his lip and we stare into each others eyes and we lean in "May I" He asks staring into my eyes and I nod biting my lip and he leans in kissing me and I kiss back smiling. We kiss for a little when again we hear someone "You can have her Nich" Tay says as we look at him "Bro" He asks "it's all good you been liking her way before I have Y/n promise me you'll find a hot girl for me" Tay asks making me laugh "I promise" I say and he holds out his pinky and I hold mine to his making a promise and Nich and Tay bro hug and talk for a little.

After a little of them going inside to talk I just stand looking at the sunset and how beautiful it is when I feel two arms go around my waist as a kiss being placed on my neck "You and Tay ok" I ask "We talked it out but if his ass ever stare at you imma break him in half" He says kissing my neck up to my jaw and I laugh and I turn around kissing his lips.

AYOOOOO GUYS THIS WAS A REQUESTED IMAGINE HOPE YALL ENJOYED IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS YALL WOULD WANT ME TO DO MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛

PSSSS MY FRIEND MAKING A BOOK A TWO PARTER ANDD I THINK LATER ON SHE GONNA BE MAKING ANOTHER BOOK BUT GO SUPPORT HER AND READ AND FOLLOW cheyenne_white