Labour| Ski Mask The Slump God

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

I sit on the couch watching Netflix rubbing my stomach when I feel kicks. I look down and smile "Hey Baby" I say to my stomach. Don't judge I'm nine months pregnant and my fiancé is an hour away doing a show and he told our baby girl that she wasn't allowed to come out today and I had a feeling she wanted to come out today but thank god he only an hour away and not a plane ride away. I get up walking to the kitchen and getting a drink of water.

I start walking back to the living room when I feel a whole bunch of water run down my leg and I look down to see a puddle "Oh no not today not today" I say and I start freaking and I slowly I slowly walk to my phone and call Stoke after forever he doesn't answer "Fuck Stoke" I say as I try to calm myself down then I call Jah and after a couple rings he answer "YOU AT THE SHOW WITH STOKE RIGHT" I yell walking around and rushing upstairs as I feel pain in my stomach and I get my hospital bag "Why are you yelling what's wrong" Jah says "MY WATER BROKE" I yell thru the phone and it goes silent "FUCK ILL TELL SKI WE WILL MEET YOU AT THE HOSPITAL" Jah yells and hangs up and I rush back downstairs as the pain get worse and I call my bestie "Girl my water broke can you come pick me up" I say as I grab my stuff and rush outside "IMMA BE AN AUNT IM ON MY WAY" She yells and I hang up.

Stoke Pov

I just finished my song and I walk off stage to see all the boys looks at me and they all yelling "Y/NWATERBROKE" All the boys says and I stand confused and Jah comes running to me "WE NEED TO GO" Jah says pulling me "Why what happened "YOUR   GIRLFRIEND THE ONE YOU HAD UNSAFE SEX WITH THE ONE YOU WANNA MARRY HER WATER BROKE" Jah says grabbing his stuff and the boys grab there stuff and mine "WHAT WHAT WHAT WE NEED TO GOOO" I yell and Jah stares at me "I just said never mind" He says and I grab my stuff from Jah and the keys luckily someone was there to tell the fans what was happening and that I would repay them. We all ran outside and got into our cars and we speed to the hospital.

Y/n Pov

Finally after I felt like seemed forever we make it to the hospital and we run to the emergency "My water broke" I say in a panic as I feel more pain in my stomach "Ok come with me" She says and another nurse brings out a wheelchair and I take a seat and they send me to labour and delivery.

They find our name and what room we supposed to be in stuff and I'm now in the bed hooked to machines "You ready girl" My bestie says "I don't even know" I say and right after I say that My parents and my sibling and Stokes family and my friends walk in "Damn did y'all plan on coming at the same time" I say making everyone laugh "Where's Stoke" His mom asks "He's at a show but he should be on his way here hopefully" I say "I just hope he doesn't miss the birth" I say nervously "He won't honey he probably rushing here" My mom says coming beside me and giving me a side hug "How you feeling" His mom says coming up to me "They hurt really bad but right now the pain is not there" I say while rubbing my stomach "That's good that's good" His mom says smiling at me "Y'all ready be grandparents" I ask "Yessss" My mom and his mom say freaking out making everyone laugh "I'm ready to be an aunt" My friend says.

After an hour the contractions were getting worse and by now I was pacing the room "It's go just breath" My bestie says rubbing my back and my mom starts tearing up "God Im gonna be a grandma" She says and stoke mom goes up to her and hugs her and all of a sudden a whole lot of boys run into the room "DID I MISS THE BIRTH" Stoke yells coming in and everyone starts laughing and he looks around and looks at me and sees me in pain and drops his bags and runs to me carefully giving me a hug "WHEN THIS BABY COMES OUT ITS GROUNDED" Stoke says making everyone laugh and Tank comes in carefully and we stare at him "My...My..Poor heart I am never driving with stoke again" Tank says sitting on a chair holding his heart "When your baby ma gives births you'll see" Stoke says hugging me and I get a huge contraction "Owwwww" I say bending over breathing hard and both moms run up to me rubbing my back "Just breath just breath" They say.

(y'all if this whole birth thing is weird and wrong don't really know birth a lot so don't mind me 😂)

After five hours of labour I'm finally ten  centimetres and time to give birth. "Ok just breath" The doctor says and stoke holds my hand and my bestie pushes my hair back and my mom and his mom on the other side "Just breath you gonna push now" The nurse says and I push "OWWWW" I yell grabbing Stokes hand "Good good a couple more.

Finally after what seems forever my last push comes "Owwwwwwwww" I say as tears leave my eyes and I hear a baby cry and scream and the pain goes and I open my eyes to see the doctor holding up our baby girl "Oh my god" I say smile looking at her "Who cutting the cord" The doctor says grabbing the scissors or whatever "Me" Stoke says and I look at him to see him crying "Aww babes crying" I say smiling "Sh" He says and let's go of my hand and walks up to the baby and the doctor passes him the scissors and he cuts the cord "Here's the baby" The doctor says and places it on my chest and puts a blanket over the baby "My god her hair is so curly" I say as I feel her hair and Stoke comes up to me and sits next to me on the bed since I moved over a little "She's a healthy one" The doctor says smiling at me "God she's beautiful" Stoke says wiping a tear from his face and I look at him and he looks at me and he kisses my lips and I pull away "What we gonna name her" he asks "Y/D/N   Y/DM/N Goulbourne" I say smiling.

After a little of me holding her and the doctors checking her she was now being passed around to all his and my friends and family and Jah gets ahold of her "Damn it looks like Y/n but Stoke at the same time ah she got Y/n lips and eyes HOLY" He says and he baby smiles at him "Ahh she's so cute" Gabe says as Jah passes the baby to him "She got Y/Eye colour/" Gabe says and I smile "She won't have a boyfriend till she thirty" Stoke says "Facts" Trunk says looking over Gabe shoulder "Damn now I want a baby" My bestie says and looks at Jah "Hold your horses" He says making everyone laugh.

AYOO HOPE YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE VOTE AND COMMENT REQUESTS ARE OPEN COMMENT OR MESSAGE❤️💕

The ending killed me and where tank came in holding his heart I'm dead hopefully that made y'all laugh