I dont wanna kiss you| Lil skies

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

"AYEEE guys it's your girl Y/n and today I'm doing a I don't wanna kiss you prank cause why notttt" I say to the camera "He should be back soon so imma place the camera up in the bedroom cause my ass just wants to lay down so das what imma do" I say and then I turn off the camera and I pick it up and walks upstairs and I walk into my room placing the in a hidden place and I grab another camera and I place it at another angle and I sit on the bed waiting for him to come home.

After thirty minutes I hear the door open downstairs "BABY"He yells "IM HOME" He yells "I'M UPSTAIRS BABY" I yell back and I scroll thru Instagram and a little while late I hear foot steps walking up and into our room and Kimetrius looks at me smiling and he jumps on the bed giving me a hug and I lightly hug him but not tightly "Gimmeee kiss" He says laughing and pulls him self up and tries to kiss me but I turn my head and he looks at me "Baby what's wrong" Kimetrius asks looking at me with a pout and I badly wanted to kiss him but I had to keep the prank going so I just ignored him "Baby gimme kiss" Kimetrius says "No Baby" I say to him as I scroll thru instagram "Why not" He asks sitting up "Cause I don't wanna kiss you" I say "But why tho" He says "I just don't want a kiss you have a problem with that" I say "You my girl why can't I kiss you the fuck" He says getting up and I could tell he was getting angry "I just don't wanna kiss you hoes prob been touching that up" I say and look back at my phone "What the fuck you mean hoes been touching that up" he says getting angry "I mean you wit hoes 24/7 and you probably fucking dem" I say "What the fuck where you getting all this random shit from" He says and I look at him "Damn you finally paying attention" He says "all I wanted was a damn kiss" He says "go kiss your hoes"I say "The fuck you getting that shit from I dropped all my hoes when I started dating you" He says and he comes close to me and tries to kiss me but I turn away "Bro why won't you give me a kiss" Kimetrius "Why is it so important that I have to kiss you damn" I say "Why won't you give me a kiss I have had a stressful ass day and your ass won't give me a kiss like fuck bro" he says looking at me "Cause I don't wanna a kiss I ain't feel you right now so I don't want one so chill" I say to him and he stays silent. After a little he comes up to me and hugs me and kisses my neck and up to my lips but I move my head "Baby" He says whining and I ignore him and look back at my homie to text people "Baby put the phone down" He says and tries to grab my phone but I raise it in the air "Baby please" He says "fine" I say and I put my phone down on the night table and I close my eyes and I feel him kissing my neck "Stoppp" I say "Why Baby" He says "I told you I don't want any kisses" I say "Not even neck kisses what the fuck going on with you" He says "I don't know I just ain't feeling anything I already told you" I say and he kisses my neck and I try to push him away but my ass to weak and he ends up leaving a hickey on my neck "BABY" I say to "yeah babes"He says "What the fuck" I say "You didn't say anything bout hickeys" He says "Baby I have stuff to do" I say "Guess you gonna cover it or I'll leave more if you don't gimme a kiss" Kimetrius says "nope" I say "fine I'll leave more marks" He say "hell noo" I say and I push him off me and I run off the bed and I can hear him running behind me and I speed up running downstairs and into a closet and I can head his voice "Where are you Baby" He says by now I turned in my camera to record and I stay silent "Baby Imma find you" He says and I still stay quite "Babyyyy all I want is a kiss" He whines I can see his face right now just pouting like a dog after a while I can hear footsteps pass the closet "Babyyy"He says and I can tell he is in the room so I open the door quietly and I start walking out and he turns around I sprint down the hallway and upstairs the stairs into the bedroom and I try to close the door but he runs in tackling me to the ground and tries to kiss me but I push his face away and I get up and I stop the video on my phone and I get the camera that I hid and Kimetrius stares at me "AYEE Guys That was the I don't wanna kiss you prank I hope y'all enjoyed cause he didn't" I say laughing and he stays silent and keeps looking at me "Bye Guys" I say then I turn the camera off and place it on the table and I go up to him smiling "It was a prank" He asks "Yeah" I say smiling "Baby that ain't fair" He says smiling at me and pulls me into him "I got you good doe didn't I" I say laughing "shhh" He says and tries to kiss me but I look away "BABY" he says and I laugh and I pull his face close to mine and I kiss his lips smiling "You happy" I say "Yeah" He says smiling kissing my lips once more.

AYOOO GUYS HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AND CUTE IF YALL HAVE ANY RAPPERS OR TOPICS YALL WANT REQUESTS ARE OPEN MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛