Grammys|XxxTentacion

Before the story start Nuke town is with juice and Ski but X and Ski don't have a recent song together so I switched it to x instead of Juice

Y/n Pov

"Im hereeeeee" I smile as I make my way into Jah and Stoke house "aye we got garbage" Stoke smiles as someone does his hair "Ayo shut up" I laugh as I look over seeing Jah who was also getting his hair done and fixed up.

"Yall ready for today" I ask "No im nervous a fuck" Stoke laughs "Pussy ass but same tho" Jah says as I take a seat as Max run up to me and starts to do things with my hair god knows what he was doing.

If yall was wondering why they were both so nervous today was the grammys personality we didn't like the grammys we think its bullshit. But Ski and Jah got nominated for song of the year. It was a big thing for both of them especially if they won.

"Win or no win just have a good time" I say "Yes mom" Stoke laughs "Ayo kid shut up" I laugh.

"Yall both kids" Jah laughs "But deadass i'm terrified like this aint my first award show but it is my first time at the grammys and if we win people till see us as something not just two soundcloud rappers one who supposely beat his girlfriend and the fatass over eats a lot" Jah says "facts but rude" Stoke smiles.

"Dont stress Jah" I say getting up walking over to him and hugging him "wow and I dont get a hug" Stoke laughs "annoying" I laugh walking over to him and giving him a hug.

"Cmon girlll I gotta make you look cute for once" Max says "Aye watch it im paying you" I laugh as I walk back over taking a seat.

"I like max" Stoke smiles "Yeah same here" Jah says.

*

"I forget how much I hate heels" I laugh as I look into the mirror as Max walks up behind me "You look amazing" He smiles as he pulls out his phone and takes a photo "I hope they win" I say turning around and grabbing my hand bag "they deserve to win" Max smiles.

"Alright lets go" I say as we walk out the room and we start heading downstairs "wow you turned ugly to a queen" Stoke says as Jahseh turns around and stares at me "Damn" He says making me smile.

"Yall ready" I ask as we make it down "I think so" Jahseh says as he grabs his fanny pack "Alright uglies lets get going" I smile.

"You ugly to" Stoke smiles "Lets goo" Jah says as he slaps the back of Stoke head. "Ow"

*

"Oof I hate red carpets" I groan as we get out the car "Facts shit be annoying and filled with anxiety" Stoke says as we stare down the red caret to see everyone posing. "I still cant belive im here" Jah says as he adjusts his fanny pack  "alright instead of just standing here lets walk into hell" I smile as I grab jahs hand and we head up to the first part and we pose as photographers take our photos "im nervous as fuck" Jah whispers "Youll be ok" I whisper squeezing his hand "what if things go wrong" He whispers "Ill be here if they do" I say.

We start walking again then stand as more people take our photos "This shit takes forever imma dieeee" He says making me laugh "your a baby it'll be done soon" I smile as we all do a silly ass photo then we start walking again and we stop to pose.

"Eat some pussy" He whispers sings "The fuck is going thru your head" I laugh"eating some pussy" He whispers looking over at me "Keep walking" I laugh pushing him.

*

We finally make it inside and it was more busy in here then it was outside "Where the hell do we sit" Stoke say as we look around and I find his manger "Jay" I smile walking to him and we hug "you look amazing" He smile as we pull away from the hug and he hugs Stoke and Jah "Where we sitting" Stoke asks "follow me" He smiles as he starts walking and we follow as was past all these people.

"Right here" He says "Y/nnnnn"  Some calls out and I look over to see Lil yachty "Ayeeee boyyyyy" I smile hugging him.

"Damn I really thought I was gonna be sitting next to strangers" He laughs as he hugs Ski and Jah "Facts but I low key wanted to sit by beyonce" I laugh "Girl I am her" He says as he flicks his hair "Go Queeennn" I smile.

"Weirdass" Jahseh laughs as we all take a seat.

**

Being at the Grammys felt unreal. It was like time stopped and we were enjoying it laughing , talking and watching people's dreams come true...

But it was almost the end of the show and the song of the year was about to be annouced and all our nervs were getting bad as fuck.

"I feel like imma throw up" Jah whispers "Shh its ok think positive" I say as I grab ahold of his hand.

"Unforuanty the best day of singers and rappers artists are slowly coming to an end...but thankful for the grammys they are letting me present this award for song of the year" Alicia keys says and the female speaker starts to speak.

"Lizzo - Truth hurts., Haley - without me, XXxtenaction and Ski mask the slump god-Nuketown,Post malone Hollywood bleeding" Female speaker says.

"Damn I dont think Im even ready for this" Jah says as Alicia opens the envelope and pulls out the paper "The award goes to" She says as silence fills the room.

She opens the paper and looks at it smiling "Goes to X and Ski Nuketown" She says and everyone starts clapping and cheering as we all stand up and I give them both hugs "Told you" I smile as they both walk past me and they head to the stage.

They finally make it and are passed to awards one for each and Jah goes up "Im speaking for both of us..um we wanna thank the fans for supporting us thru the years we never thought we would be at the grammys but we on stage... I wanna thank my mom and family for helping me when I needed it and a thank you to Y/n who has delt with me since one well both of us...she made sure we were fed and healthy she made sure we were ok" He says.

"Thank you" They both say and walk off stage as everyone cheers. I was so damn proud of them I knew they would do it.

*

After the show we all went to mcdonalds to grab some food cause we was hungry as fuck. "I love food" Stoke mumbles making us laugh "fatass" Jah smiles as he puts his arm around me "this food is amazing tho" I smile as I steal Jah fries "Bitch" He laugh as someone walks over to us.

"Congrats on your winnings yall deserved it" She smiles "Thank you" They smile "Whats your name" Ski asks "Carly" She smiles "you want a photo" Jah asks "Haha no its ok I just wanna say congrats" She smile as she turns around grabbing her food and walking out the store.

"Hm" Jah laughs "Shes cute" I smile.

"Lord mercy" Stoke laughs.

*

We arrive back at their house and Stoke went right up to bed "he always tired" Jah laughs as I lean againt the door "you are to" I laugh "Ah shush" he laughs.

"My tired ass has to go home to" I say as he stares at me "Nowwww" He whines "Yessss nowwwww" I smile "Ok" He says as he pulls me kissing my lips and I kiss back putting my hands around him "See you tomrrow" He says as we pull away.

"You confuse me" I laugh.

"Oh please like you didnt know that was gonna happen" He laughs.

"Thats true" I laugh turning around.

Ayeeee hope y'all enjoyed this imagine the ending was kinda sucky I'm sorry :(

Requests are closed

Vote and comment❤️❤️💕💕💕

Follow for updates....❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕

And remember I love y'all so very much....❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕