Just For You| Lil Mosey

Molly Pov

I grab the key from under the mat and I unlock the door slowly opening it. You would think for a mansion it would have some sorta key code but nope.

I slowly walk in trying not to make any noise.

Today was my best friend Lathan and he's turning 17 and well he don't really like birthdays.

I slowly walk upstairs and into his room to see him sleeping peaceful and damn he looked cute.

I slowly walk over then I start to jump on his bed and he wakes up.

"Molly what the fuck" He says making me laugh.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I yell and he groans pulling the sheet over his head.

"Boyyyyy wake up" I say as I sit in his legs and he groans.

"Shits way to early let me sleep" He whines.

"Stop whining" I say as I get off the bed and head to the washroom getting a cup of cold water and walking back to his bed.

"Happy birthday bestie" I say then I pour the cold water on him and he jumps up.

"Fuckkk" He yells.

"Haha wake your ass up" I say smiling and he glares at me.

"Let me sleep in on my birthday man" He says.

"Yeah and I know you, you'll sleep until one so shush imma go make breakfast" I say smiling and he just stares at me and I walk out the room and head downstairs and into the kitchen to make food.

The food was now done and I could hear footsteps walking into the kitchen.

"I'm tired as fuck but this smell making me hungry as fuck" He says as I pass him a plate and I grab my plate and we take a seat at the table.

"Damn you always making good food" He whines as he stuffs his face with food.

"Happy I came" I say smiling and he just stares at me.

"You didn't even let me sleep in what time is it anyway" He asks.

"Nine" I say.

"Oh I thought it was seven whoops" He says making me laugh.

"Hol up how you get in the house" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"Extra key duh" I say laughing and he stares then slightly smiles.

"I need to find another hiding spot for that shit" He says.

"Heyyyyy" I pout.

"Awww is bestie hurt now" He says pouting.

"I guess I'll eat those chocolate" I say smiling looking over at the bag and he looks over and gets up walking towards me and pulls me up and hugs me.

"Your annoying but I love you bestie" He says hugging me tight.

***