Concert| Ski Mask The Slump God

Y/n Pov

"Yo Y/n go get ready we have to go to that concert soon" My best friend Y/Bf/n "Do I have to go to that dumb concert anyways" I say getting up from my bed and she walks into "You coming to this dumb concert" She says walking into my closest looking thru clothes "Bro you have your own clothes" I say laughing walking into the closet with her "Whattt there gonna be cute rappers there and your clothes are cute soooo" She says laughing "How cute" I ask raising my eyebrow "Don't worrrryyy" She says pulling out a crop top "I swear if they ugly" I say grabbing my crop top and walking out of the closet to my dresser and grabbing a pair of shorts "Ouuu you trnna look cute to" She says winking at me "You know what shhh if they are cute as you say there are then imma look cute" I say smiling at her and she walks back into my closet trying to find a cute outfit.

"Cmon Y/n let's go" My Y/Bf/n yells from down stairs "I'm coming im coming" I say walking down the stairs "I'm coming I'm coming I'm here" I say walking up to her smiling "You watch to much full house" She says laughing pulling me outside and closing and locking the door "Shhhh" I say laughing as we both walking to her car and I get in and she gets in turning the car on "You ready for this concert" She says as she backs out of the driveway "Eh I didn't even know the guy" I say looking at her "You'll see him soon" She says winking and driving off.

***

We get out of the car and walk up to this big hall thing there's a long line and I hate waiting but I'm only doing this for her. "Whyyy such a long lineeee" I say whining "oh shush the line ain't that long" She says "Brooo I hate waiting" I say "Oh shush we will get in soon" She says "Fine fine" I say to her.

After a while we finally get into the hall we somehow made it to the front and we are right in front of the stage when his DJ comes out "MY NAME DJSCHEME YALL READY TO FUCK THINGS UP" He yells into the mic "HELLL YAAAA"Everyone screams and me still being confused of who the fuck is gonna preform "SHOUT OUT MY MUCUS AYY AYY AYY" I guess to be Ski raps coming out onto the stage and everyone screams.

"NARUTO NINE TAILED FOX COAT FUR I FEEL LIKE A GUCCI AD LIB BURR" He raps doing a little shoulder dance then I realize I knew this song catch me outside so I started singing wit him "YOU KELLOGGS TIGER I TELL EM EARN YOUR STRIPS YOI TRNNA BE ME BUT BITCH NEVER IN YOUR LIFE" He raps as I look at him waving my hands and after a little me and him make eye contact and he smiles at me and winks and bends over to our side and raps "okay like bills on me blue uh huh like a bruise uh huh better yet uh huh blue clues" He raps getting back up Runs thru the stage.

Hour into the show and it was soon to end. "HOW YOU FEELING VRO FEELING LIKE THE FOUR I FEEL FANTASTIC" He raps as we raise our hands and during he raps he holds my hand "YOU SMOKE OREGANO IM SMOKING ON THAT CAT PISS IMMA BE REAL YA KNOW WHEN I WIPE MY DICK OUT" He raps and keeps holding my hand not gonna lie ski was a cutie like really hot Jesus Christ "SHE SAID TO BIG GOTTA MAP THIS  AYY WATER THAT PUSSY LIKE BAPTIST TO FIND MY SAUCE I NEED AN ATLAS HER PUSSY HUNGRY AND STARVING SO MY DICK IS WHAT I USE IT AS A DAMN CAT NIPE" He raps and still he's holding my hand.

At the end of the song the man literally held my hand the whole time. The song came to an end and I tried to take my hand away when he crouched down "You and your friend come back stage" He says winking at me and letting go of my hand and walks away. What the hellll just happened.

Everyone starts cleaning and I start pulling my friend to backstage "Girly where are we going" She asks I pull her "Ski wants us backstage" I say and keep pulling her "WHATTT jheezz Christ imma meet x and omgg" She says as I laugh and we finally make it when a guard stops us "Whoa where y'all headed" The guard says and right when I was about to answer Ski comes "They with me" He says smiling at me and the guard looks at him raising his eyebrow but moves out of the way and ski walks us backstage "What's y'all names" Ski asks "Y/n and this is Y/Bff/n" I say pointing at her "Hi" She says nervously "She has a crush on X" I whisper in his eye and he smiles "Eh it's ok he was eyeing her down wasn't just me who wanted y'all beautiful girls backstage" He says winking at me as we walk thru a door and all the boys chilling siting sweating "Aye ayee" Ski says and all the boys look at us and smile "Guys this is Y/n and her best friend Y/Bff/n" He says pointing at me and her and me and her wave "Nice to meet y'all y'all know all of us right" Wifi asks and we nod "Thank god some fans don't know who half of us are" Wifi says laughing and getting up "But nice to meet y'all go take a seat" Wifi says pointing to a couple free spots and me and Y/Bff go take a seat and Ski sits next to me and X was already sitting beside Y/Bff/n.

It was over an hour and me and Y/Bff/n and the boys were talking and they learnt stuff bout us and how we do YouTube and we got to know they more a little it was hella cool to talk to them and face to face with Ski he is so hot. "Y'all gals are lit I mean like some fans they be going crazy but not y'all gals are chill asf" X says smiling looking at Y/Bff/n "Yeah an y'all cute there must be some sorta trick" Ski says making me laugh "Nah first I'm ugly and second I'm way to lazy to be pulling any tricks" I say laughing "Ayeee you ain't if you was ugly Ski wouldn't be drooling over you" Tank says and Ski looks at him and throws a pillow at him "Heyy boi" He says trnna he white with a country accent making everyone laugh and Tank throws the pillow back at Ski and before I could say anything a weird pillow fight/ throw any object that's light to people. We all join in throwing empty cups at each other and pillows and Jesus all this stuff and Ski was that protect it was funny and X and Y/Bff/n left the room and she was smiling and blushing oh jhez after a while I look at the time to see it's hella late and we should head home I get up to go look for Y/bff/n when a arm pulls me "Where you headed" Ski says "Gotta find my bestie it's 12 we gotta go I need to drive" I say "Stay and plus she prob busy wit Jah" He says laughing and I look at him and I start laughing "Here let's go grab a bite to eat and McDonald's" He says as he grabs his keys from his pocket  "alright let's go den" I say smiling as we walk outside .
***

After a Little we arrive at McDonald's and and order our food now we sitting and eating and talking "When did you become a fan" Ski asks "Honest I didn't know who the fuck You was I learned from Y/Bff/n and she told me we was going to a concert so I was heeyyy and then I realized you the person that makes the songs I love" I say smiling "Well damn" He says smiling "When y'all walked in I was like damn she cute and Jah was like Yeahhh she cute" he says "and then I was like that's mine and he was like she mine and bro we was confused but the realized he was talking bout your bestie and I was talking bout you" He says laughing god his smile my god "Aye Y/Bff/n didn't tell me you was hella cute god damn"I say smiling "yeahhh your bestie and my bestie either fucking or watching Netflix or both" He says laughing making me laugh "Jhez she has always had a big crush on him" I say "Really" he asks "yeah since day one" I said smiling "well damn aye they would be a cute couple no lie" He says "Yeahh they could be" I say smiling "are you single" He asks raising his eyebrow "Yeahh" I say "Well damn" He says and I look at him "What" I ask "Nunnn" He says smiling.

We finish eating and we back at the place they performed. I get out of the car and So does ski and before I could walk any further ski comes up in front of me and I look at him "So you single right"Ski asks getting really close to me and I nod yes and he puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me closer and kisses my lips and smiles and I kiss back smiling and he pulls away "I guess you call it love at first sight" He says smiling and kissing my lips again.

AYOOO HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS ONE I THOUGHT IT WAS JHEZ SORRY IF IT WASNT THE BEAT BEEN CRYING ON AND OFF BUT IF YALL HAVE ANY RAPPERS OR TOPICS YALL WANT ME TO DO SEND REQUESTS MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛💛