Dead Prank| Ybn Nahmir

Morgan's Pov

"Good morning babe" Nick says as I walk into the kitchen "Good morning how you sleep" I say going up to him and hugging him from behind "Pretty good you always be warm" He says smiling and turns around kisses my lips "Babe I was so hot last night and you ass was hugging me and I was getting even more hot" I say laughing as he passes me a plate with food "It was cold in that room" He says laughing "Mhm you keep saying that babe" I say laughing and we walk to the table and we start eating.

"What's your plan today babe" I ask "Studio photo shoot and one interview and then back to my baby" He says smiling "What about you babe" He asks "Imma clean the house and do some stuff here I have a bad feeling bout sum tho" I say "what's the bad feeling" He asks raising his eyebrow "I don't know I just feel like shit gonna happen today but it probably me just being hella tired and stressed with work" I say slightly smiling "You need to stop stressing bout work baby" He says and I take a deep breath "Meh" I say "For real you do you always be working" He says laughing "Ah true true" I say.

After breakfast we talked and cuddled and now he had to go do some things "I'll back be back soon" He says walking up to me and kissing my lips and I hug him tight "Holla if you need anything babe" He says "I will Babe now go have fun" I say as he walks out the house and smiles at me turning around and getting into his car "Byeeee" I say as he drives off and out of  sight "This gonna be good" I say to myself closing the door.

"AYEEE YALL It's Morgan and today imma be prankish my boyfriend nick he be pranking me and damn my ass been taking the L and hell nah I'm tired to this shit soooo imma prank him with  the dead girlfriend he wanna prank me and make me freak out and shit imma make his baby ass cryyyyy" I say smiling "So I got some blood here and a kitchen knife and the plan is imma call him and be like babe I'm sorry don't call the police just know that I love you and blah blah" I say and hopefully he doesn't call the police and yeahhhh imma get his asssss" I say smiling to the camera.

"Alright so this where imma be lying" I saying pointing to the ground "Imma place y'all here" I say placing it on a bookshelf "And one by the tv facing the door" I say grabbing the other camera and placing it before the tv "Alright imma call him I think he should be in the studio" I say pulling out and my phone and calling him and after a couple rings he answers "Heyyyy babyyy" He says "Baby imm sorry" I say "Baby what's wrong" He asks getting worried "I love you baby I just got myself into some things" I say and I call up my guy friend and since Nick was put on the hold he started freaking out "Im sorry baby I love you" I say "GET off the phone you said your goodbyes" my guy friend says and I end the call with nick "You owe me" He says "Haha byeee" I say "Alright time to do this" I say and I get the blood and start to pour it on the ground and I place a messy line of blood "This gonna be a bitch to clean up" I say laughing and I run into the kitchen hiding the bottle and I go over to the mess and placing the blood from the ground on me and placing the knife in blood and now I wait.

***

"I hear the car coming in the driveway" I say and I lay down in the bed god my poor hair.

Nick Pov

I pull into the driveway rushing out of the car hell I swear to god if sum happened to my girl I swear on my mama imma kill.

I open the door quickly and walk in and look down to see blood everywhere "BABY" I yell and I run in and see her on the ground with blood all over and a knife by her hip "Oh god" I say running over and goes on my knees "Baby please" I say as tears leaves my eyes "Baby Baby where are you bleeding" I say looking around her body and god my eyes were so tears I really couldn't see anything I run up grabbing my phone from my pocket and was about to dial 911.

Morgan Pov

"BOO BITCH" I say jumping of the ground and jumps and stares at me "HEYYYY" I say smiling and he hugs tight "God baby you fricking scared me" He says as I pull out of the hug and I wipe a tear from his eyes and I walk away from him and grabbing the camera from the bookcase "Gotti" I say smiling and he stares into the camera "Oh hell nah" He says and walks away and walks upstairs "Ayeeee thanks for watching this prank was a W like and comment and holla if y'all have any prank ideas love y'all" I say and end the video and cut the other video.

I head upstairs and see nick laying on the bed looking at the roof "Baby" I say walking up to the bed and sitting down looking at him and he stays silent "Baby you really got me scared down their" He says "Aw I'm sorry babe" I say moving more towards him and laying in his chest and he puts his hand around me "I mean damn the thought of losing you had me crushed I mean damn felt like my heart really dropped" He says and looks down at me "I never wanna lose my baby" He say smiling

Ayeeee hope y'all liked this imagine it was a requested one

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment

Follow for updates

And remember I love y'all ❤️❤️

Having my mouth surgery my ass nervous as fuck