A Lot Of Girls| Trippie Redd

Christina Pov

I dance in the kitchen to Topanga my boyfriends song. As I dance I make breakfast for me and him since he ain't a wake yet or usually he would be making me food but today I thought I was gonna make food.
As I was making food and turning over the eggs I feel hands wrap around my waist and I jump "Babeeee" I say making him laugh "Boo" He says and kisses my neck "When did you wake up" I ask "When you started doing a sexy ass dance" He says as he kisses my neck and I blush "Well shit" I say laughing and I take the eggs off the stove and put them on mine and his plate with some hash browns "This looks good as fuck" He says grabbing our plates and talking them to the table as I poor orange juice into two cups and I walk to the table placing one by him and one by me and I take a seat taking a bite of the hash brown "Baby remember I'm doing a music video shoot today" He says as he eats his meal "Ah for topanga" I ask and drinking my juice "Yeah are you gonna come with" He asks "Ah I have to do a couple things but yeah I'll go over after I'm done" I say smiling at him "Ah lit alright" He says.

***

"What's your plans for today" My Y/Bf/n Asks "Well after I do this I'm heading over to Michaels shoot" I say as I sign a couple papers "How y'all doing" She asks as she hands me papers "We doing really good our one year coming up soon" I say as I sign the papers she gave me and I hand them back "Ouuu what y'all doing for the one year" She asks "I honestly have no idea" I say laughing "Y'all are hella cute ain't even gonna lie about that" She says smiling "We can be cute" I say laughing "Do y'all ever fight" She asks "Yeah but we always talk it out like there are times where we do have a big ass fight and we won't talk to each other for bare time" I say "And what happens after that" She asks as we walk to the front "Usually one of us talks and we some how kinda just talk it out" I say.

***
"Aye boo nice talking to you gotta go" I say hugging my friend and then leaving to head to the shoot.

***

I arrive at the shoot walking into the room where they are record the music video. "Ayooo girl long time no see" Jose says smiling at me "Heyyy how's the video coming along" I ask walking up to her "Good there shooting right now" She asks pointing to them and I turn around to see him with a whole bunch of girls touching him up and ones on his lap "I'll be right back" I say smiling at her and walking closer to them and I stand behind a couple people so I ain't in the way and as Michael sings he finally finds me and I roll my eyes taking a seat on a chair and going on my phone.

After a while the girls are still touching and on him and he watches me and every now and then to see if I'm pissed and yes I am pissed he never told me girls would be on him like this I knew girls would be here but not like this it ugh.

The take a little break and Trippie walks up to me "Hey Babyy" He says trying to hug me and I step back "Aye Trippie" I say waving and look down back at my phone "Can I have a hug" He asks "Nah" I say smiling and taking a seat back on the chair and going on my phone.

At the end of the video he gets up and he holds a girls hand and brings her with him till they reach a point and the song lyrics part ends and she goes close to him and they go to where there about to kiss and Trippie pulls her in closer and I stare at them but finally get up and storm out heading back to my house.

I stand in the kitchen making myself a taco cause a bitch hungry. I cut the lettuce as I hear the door open and a Trippie walk into the kitchen and stares at me "Can we talk" He asks "Talk about what" I ask still cutting up lettuce "First put the knife down" He says and I turn around and I stare at him and put the knife down and raise my eyebrow looking at him "Why you so cheesed for" He asks and I turn back around "Talk to me" He asks and I take a deep breath "You didn't tell me all those girls were gonna be here today" I say "I did" He says "Not that many not them sitting and touching you up and at the end what the hell was that" I ask "We didn't do anything it was just bait" He says and I roll my eyes "Okkk Trippie you do you" I say turning around and grabbing the knife and I feel a hand take the knife out my hand and turn me around and I look up and Trippie has came really close to me to a point where he was pushing me against the counter "Baby I love you and only you you gotta remember that I ain't gonna leave you for no hoe you mean the world to me" He says looking me straight in the eye "But you is hella sexy when you jealous" He says winking at me and kissing my lips and I kiss back smiling and he lifts me on to the counter and I pull away "I'm sorry baby they just hella hot and I'm hella not" I say looking down and he lifts my chin up "you hella sexy" He says making me smile "I love you" He says "I love you to" I say smiling kissing his lips.

Ayooo hope y'all enjoyed this imagine it was requested by @ChristinaEdwards2006

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment ❤️