Just like the movies| Post Malone

Hey everyone before this story starts I just wanted to say I made an Instagram @Ivyrosepoison on there I will share updates go live and talk about my stories answer questions and give sneak peaks of new chapters and books :)

Tiara Pov

"I will admit the script readings always tend to be funner thing I think" I laugh as we head into the building "Funner is that even a word and I agree I mean actually doing the recording if fun but getting to know everyone is hella cool" Julianna laughs as we make it to the room everyone was in "Ladies you made it on time" Mark says as we hug "of course and plus for the first time LA did not have any traffic" I laugh "Ill show you guys where yall sitting" He says as we walk past all these names till we find our names and Mark was a couple seats beside us "Thank youuu" I smile and he nods as he walks away to greet other people.

'Who else is in this movie" She asks looking around "umm Winston Duke Iliza Shlesinger and more but I have no idea who" I laugh as I see the script on the table "I actually can't wait for this movie" I smile as everyone starts crowding in and taking there seats.

But then I see him someone who I thought would never be on a movie set "what you looking at" She laughs as she follows my line of eye contact "Is that" She asks "It cant be" I say "I forgot to tell yall Post Malone is also starring in the movie" Mark whispers patting our shoulders then walks away and I look over at Julianna and she looks at me "Holy fucking hell" She says wide eyed "I never thought I would meet him let alone be in a damn movie with him" I groan as the directer starts to talk "This gonna be fun" She whispers.

*

After about three hours of everyone reading the script they gave us an hour lunch then we would have to head back and do another four hours.

"I cant belive he is in the movie" Julianna says as we start to eat our food "Facts I thought he was only a singer not a damn actor" I say as she kicks me from under the table "Owww what" I ask "Look behind you" She explains and I slightly turn around to see him and some next dude with coloured dreads "Yout gotta be kidding me" I groan turning around "Ohh i forgot" She says as she looks at him once more then back at me.

"Yeahh bro he was my celebrity crush for like two years and like people know cause I joked about it in interviews so I know for a fact he knows I used to have a crush on him "So you don't like him anymore" She asks and I nod "well you freaking out says otherwise" She laughs "Shut up and eat your food" I say as I glare at her.

*

"Lets go" I laugh as we head ot the restraunt and we start to head back to the building "We need to eat there more often that food was amazing I just wanna nap" She laughs "well this movie gonna take a couple months and knowing you you will drag me here everyday" I smile as I hear someone calling us. We turn around and we see Post Malone "Dear lord" I groan as they walk up to us.