War| XxxTentacion

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

I walk into the change room and I get dressed back into my normal closes and my photographer walks in.

"You ok boo you look hella sad" She asks and I could tell she was worried.

"I'm ok" I say giving off a fake smile.

"I'm here if you ever need to talk" She says.

"Thanks" I say with a fake smile and grab my stuff packing it into my bag and I walk out and walk outside to my car and I get in taking a deep breath.

Right as I start the car up my phone starts to ring and it's my boyfriend Jahseh.

"Hello" I say.

"Hey babe you haven't texted me today you ok" He asks.

"Yeah and sorry just busy with a lot of photoshoots and business stuff" I lie cause I didn't want to really talk to him.

"Baby girl are you lying to me" He asks.

"Nope" I say.

"When can I come over " He asks.

"Uh probably tomorrow I got a whole lot of stuff to do today" I say and I could feel he was sad when he heard that.

"Oh ok" He says.

"I gotta go" I say.

"Ok bye baby love you" He says.

"Bye" I say and I hang up as the feeling of being alone and just sad comes.

I pull up to my driveway grabbing my stuff and heading to my front door opening it as my two dogs come running.

"Hi guys" I say as I close the door behind me placing my stuff on the ground and I walk over to the couch falling on and just taking a deep breath as they come up to me kissing my face.

"Y'all cute" I say as they jump off me.

I look up at the ceiling thinking why I feel this way and why I feel so alone and why I'm acting so rude to the only person who truly loves me.

I mean I don't think he loves me I think it's all just one big act...

As I let my mind control me tears leave my eyes and I now just stare at the wall as they fall to the ground.