Co Parent| Lil Tjay

Y/n Pov

I sit on the couch waiting for what you ask my boyfriend Tione to come home he said he would be home two hours ago but yet I'm chilling here alone on a Monday night worrying and thing where he is.

*

I lay on the couch as I scroll thru Instagram looking at my feed and my friends feed when my phone blows up with tags and comments "what the hell" I say to myself as I click on one of the photos and see photos of Tione putting his hand around a girl hugging a girl getting super close with a girl and kissing a girl.

I was gonna brush it off thinking it was before me and him started dating cause haters tend to do that they bring up the last trying to stir stuff up but it never works but I realized he wore that shirt before he left he's wearing the chain I bought him......

Tears start to fill my eyes as I read all the comments saying how could he do this and isn't he dating me and then the haters saying finally he found someone way better than me.

Tears fall as I get up throwing my phone on the couch and rushing upstairs it's not the first time he's cheated me.. I took him back the first time because he was drunk and shit but I can't take him back again...... it always happens to me.

**

As I pack my stuff, I hear a door close and footsteps making their way upstairs and into our room, I look over to see him confused as he watches me pack my stuff.

"What's going on" He asks as he walks in to the room and I wipe my tears as I look him dead in the eye not knowing what to say to him.

"How the hell can you ask that" I say as he comes closer to me but I push him away and he comes right in front of me grabbing my wrist.

"I'm asking cause I'm confused as fuck" He says and I look up as I try to hold in my tears.

"How about the fact that TMZ caught you hugging up and kissing a gal" I say and his jaw drops and he looks down at the ground as I push him away grabbing more stuff and throwing it into the suitcase.

"Y/n" He says and I shake my head "Don't Y/n me" I say as he watches me pack my things.

"I didn't do it on purpose" He says and I laugh "yeah ok" I say laughing as I zip up my suitcase and take them off the bed.

"Don't leave me please I love you" He says and I walk right up to him.

"So you loved me when you kissed her right" I say and he stays silent.

"I thought you were gonna be the right guy for me who wouldn't cheat on me" I say and he stays silent.

"Baby please I won't do it again" He pleads as he looks up at me.

"Be honest with me why did you kiss her" I say as my heart pounds not wanting the answer.

"I guess I'm not ready for commitment" He says as tear rolls down my cheek.

"So I guess you don't care bout hurting others in the process" I say "no no no I care I care so much about you" He says as more tears escape my eyes.

"We're done I can't do this again you know my past you know the shit I have been thru" I say, and he stays silent.

"Good by Tione" I say as I grab my stuff heading down the stairs as the tears stream down my face part of me wanted to go back up and hug him but I knew if I did he would do it again and why I didn't yell at him?

Cause he told the truth...that's all I wanted.

I look back as he slowly walks down the stairs and we make eye contact but I turn around closing the door behind me..