Chapter 95

The common room was too crowded for anyone to send a second glance at Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew, who were dancing and jumping around like lunatics, having the time of their lives.

   Every thirty minutes, Diana would take out the Polyjuice potion'a flask from inside her robe, taking a sip of it as Remus had told her to. She wanted to make sure that she would look like Peter for the whole night, because she was having too much fun to leave.

If she forgot to take the potion and transformed back to herself, the Gryffindors would certainly kick her out of the common room; not only because she was a Slytherin, but because she was a Beater in the Slytherin Quidditch team.

     "You sure you don't want to kiss me?" Diana asked Remus jokingly, her voice muffled against the loud music as she made a kissy face at him.

     "Pretty sure." Remus nodded, chuckling as he looked back at Peter Pettigrew's figure, dancing in front of him.

     "Tsk tsk." Diana shook her head at him playfully. "And here I was, thinking that you liked me because of my personality rather than my looks."

     He laughed. "Now that's not entirely true."

     Diana opened her mouth to reply, but she suddenly halted, her face crumbling and her eyebrows furrowing. "Uh oh..."

     "What is it?" Remus asked worriedly. He stopped dancing, walking closer to her with concern. "Is the potion's effect wearing off?"

     Diana groaned, knowing that she was doomed. "Worse."

     "Then what?"

     "I have to pee!"

     Remus threw his head back and laughed. "So? You can use the bathroom in our dorm. Don't worry."

     "No. You don't get it." Diana shook her head fervently, moving closer to him so only he could hear her. "You do realize that in order to pee, I have to pull my pants down, right? And not my pants. Peter's pants!"

     Remus's face fell when the realization hit him. "Oh..."

     "Exactly!" Diana huffed in frustration. "What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

     "W-well, can't you just hold it for another hour until you transform back to yourself?"

     "I can't! I've had too much Butterbeer!" She face-palmed in misery. "I wasn't expecting that I would be spending the night at the party, talking to my boyfriend about my peeing problems."

      "I mean, it's mostly my fault for talking you into taking the Potion," said Remus, laughing. "And for giving you the Butterbeer."

      "Your fault or not, that still doesn't give me a solution, Lupin! Don't you have an antidote for the Potion, or anything?"

"Not really." Remus rubbed his forehead, trying to come up with a solution, but he couldn't think of anything. "I guess you just have to close your eyes while... doing it."

"Wow, thank you for the great advice!" Diana said sarcastically, scoffing. He chuckled in return.

Having no other choice, Diana went up Remus's dorm and dreadfully walked into the bathroom, mumbling every curse word she knew under her breath, which were quite a lot.

"Don't forget to aim!" Remus's voice rang from behind the door, and she could hear him sniggering.

"Oh, shut up, Lupin!" Diana yelled back at him, trying to get this horrible experience over with as soon as possible.