Chapter 1: Goodbye exhibition cloud

On a sunny afternoon, Su Ruizhe stood outside the door of a barbecue shop wearing a school uniform that looked old. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He really misses this fragrance too...

"Wu Shu! Give me ten skewers of chicken, ten skewers of lamb, ten skewers of beef!" Su Ruizhe swallowed hard, and took a few crumpled notes from the pockets of the dilapidated school uniform.

The owner of the barbecue shop is Wu Qi. He is a middle-aged man of nearly forty years old. He is of medium build and has 175 pieces. He wears a pair of glasses and looks like Sven.

"Is Xiaozhe? How do you eat so much today?" Wu Qi's barbecue shop opened at the school gate of the city, and Su Ruizhe often played odd jobs here during the summer vacation. Therefore, Wu Qi is very familiar with Su Ruizhe and knows that he is good. food. However, Su Ruizhe's economy has always been tight. After seven or eight days, he will buy one or two pieces of meat and go back to eat with his grandfather. He has had a mouthful of addiction, and he has never had such a big deal.

Su Ruizhe smashed his hand and took out a few crumpled paper money in the basket of Wu Qi's money. A slightly smiley face showed a light smile. "Wu Shu, I am making money today. I just want to do my best."

"Earning money?" Wu Qi's kebab's hand was slightly stunned, and he looked up at Su Ruizhe, and asked if he didn't care. "How to earn money?"

Wu Qi is aware of Su Ruizhe's family status. His father passed away unexpectedly. The mother ran away when he couldn't eat the bitterness. A little child relied on his elderly grandfather to grow him up. He managed to get into the city with hard work. In one, the tuition fee has become a big problem. The grandfather who lives on the minimum living allowance can only go out and collect garbage to earn money.

Not long ago, Su Ruizhe's grandfather had a sudden cerebral hemorrhage when he was rubbing garbage outside. Su Ruizhe lost his only relatives and became an orphan completely. A 17-year-old child, even if he was sent to a welfare institution, was too big. There are four hundred low-income living lives in the streets every month. Wu Qi is also looking at this child's pity, so that he can work in his own shop when he is on holiday. The income of more than ten yuan a day is no different from that of Su Ruizhe. It can only be barely enough. It will start school, and the tuition and living expenses will become a big problem.

Now Su Ruizhe said that he earned money? A child who has not yet grown up, where can I earn money? It's really hard not to care.

Su Ruizhe smiled and took out a small plastic bag from behind. "This is my own vegetable, I took it out and sold it."

"Hey? I planted it myself? Come and show it to me." I heard that it was the money that was sold for selling vegetables. Wu's heart was suddenly put down, and he quickly reached out and took the bag from Su Ruizhe.

"Oh, there are quite a few types?" There are seven or eight kinds of vegetables in the bag, although the number is not much, but the win is good.

Wu Qi took out a corn from the bag and smelled it. He put it in his mouth and couldn't help but brighten his eyes. "It tastes good. You will know that it is the freshest!" If you want it, you will take it for it. If you plant it later, you have to sell it to me."

Wu Qi's barbecue shop not only sells barbecue but also sells roasted vegetables. Su Ruizhe's dishes are much better than his own wholesale from the market, so he immediately took a red one hundred dollar bill from the cash box. Su Ruizhe's hand.

Su Ruizhe licked his lips and put away the money. Some baby fat cheeks showed two nice little dimples on the cheeks. He smiled and thanked him. "Thank you, Wu Shu, wait a few days for new vegetables, I must sell them." you."