Chapter 28: Otaku potential

Song Chengshu soon fell into a coma because of high fever. Su Ruizhe also got a cup of vegetable juice to feed him to drink, so that he could help him suppress the zombie virus.

It was not until six hours later that Song Chengshu woke up.

"Song Big Brother! Are you awake?! How? How? What do you feel?" Zheng, who was always on the sidelines, asked anxiously.

Song Chengshu felt the power in the body, and then raised his hand, a water polo appeared in his palm.

"Wow, it's a water system!"

“Oh?” Zhanyun heard the movement and walked downstairs. “Yes, don’t worry about drinking without water.”

Song Chengshu heard a bit of frustration. Why is it that the cloud is good at controlling gravity and the attacking power is so strong? When it comes to itself, how can it become a water system like waste?

"Maybe you can try to condense the water into an arrow to attack?" Su Ruizhe said as he walked out of the kitchen for lunch, and he had seen the water abilities before.

Song Chengshu’s eyes lit up and quickly tried to condense into a small water arrow with water and then threw it out in the direction of the wall.

However, after the water arrow touched the wall, it immediately shattered, leaving only a small pool of water on the wall...

The effect is no different from the water-dropping ball that people play when they are young. There is no lethality.

"Hahaha, don't be depressed, eat first, I have to be hungry." Zhanyun laughed and walked toward the table.

"Eat and eat! Just know to eat!" Song Chengshu angered a small group of water polo to the exhibition cloud lost.

Anyway, Song Chengshu's ability has no lethality, so the exhibition cloud does not evade, directly blocking the body.

"Oh..." When the water polo exploded on the body of Zhanyun, everyone thought that the exhibition cloud was only poured by water, but did not expect to hear a cloud of screams.

"What's wrong?" Su Ruizhe hurriedly looked at the situation of Zhanyun. After pulling his collar, he found that his skin was a little red. He touched the water left on the clothes and accidentally discovered that the water turned out to be hot?

"What happened?" Song Chengshu himself was also a face.

“Can you control the water temperature?” But Zheng Jiahe found the key point at the fastest.

Song Chengshu quickly tried again, but the water polo that was condensed was still cold.

"Useless..."

"Or else, do you try to think back to the mood just now? It seems a bit angry?"

After Zheng Jiahe’s reminder, Song Chengshu found out that it was such a thing. He quickly thought about a person he hated very much, and then gathered a water polo.

This time, you don't need to touch it. Everyone knows that the water temperature is not low. Have you been smoking white smoke without looking at it? !

"Ha ha ha ha! Heaven helps me too!" Song Chengshu is very happy, his abilities are finally a little useful!

"Well, it's quite good. We don't need to burn the water in the future, there is heat directly." Zhanyun will play the role of a loss-making friend.

"Hey! Look at this again!" Song Chengshu glanced at him.

"Okay, let's eat soon, and the food will be cold in a while." Today, Su Ruizhe made a large pot of bacon and braised ribs. Now everyone is a power, of course, some can eat. Full of things.