Chapter 46: Evolution zombie

Before departure, the military issued some precautions. After the road was over, the army’s vehicles were responsible for opening the road. In any case, the survivors’ vehicles were not allowed to overtake. In addition, it is impossible to whistle. If the zombies are attracted, the consequences will be conceited.

The mighty team took a few kilometers to get on the high speed, but this high speed can only be called slow speed. The road is full of crashed vehicles. If you don’t move the car, there is no way to let so many vehicles pass. of.

The forefront of the army is responsible for the opening of the road, followed by the survivor's car, and the last party has seven or eight military cards responsible for the rear defense. Although the pace of progress was slow, no one showed impatience and all vehicles were slowly moving forward.

There are still one or two gunshots from time to time. It is a few scattered zombies that emerged from time to time when the soldiers cleaned the road.

Although the speed is a bit slower, it is basically still moving forward. Although the speed is slow, but at this speed, if it is smooth, it will be able to reach the next service area before dawn.

Four hours later, they have seen signs in the service area, which is about 15 kilometers away.

However, the closer to the service area, the slower the pace of advancement and the more intense the gunshots. Since City A is a tourist city, there are many tourist buses on weekdays, and most of them will rest in this service area near City A. Therefore, when the end of the world broke out, almost all the people in this service area became zombies.

Hundreds of zombies smelled of fresh flesh and blood, all madly rushing toward the team. This number of zombies makes it difficult for some teams responsible for clearing roadblocks to resist.

"All get off the train!" An urgent order came from the intercom.

However, for the survivors, they can only hear the gunshots that are constantly ringing in their ears, and see the soldiers who are constantly jumping from the military card and running towards the front. As for what happened, they are not clear.

They are the same in Zhanyun. Their car is in the middle of the team. They can't see anything, but the tip of the nose can smell the faint blood.

"Zombie! It's a zombie!" Survivors screamed and ran from the front, and the gunshots in front became more and more dense.

Zhanyun's slight wrinkling, there are zombies in the service area is inevitable, but the situation is fierce to this extent seems to be somewhat inappropriate, thousands of people in the army, can not deal with hundreds of zombies in the service area? unless……

Su Ruizhe apparently thought of it. The two looked at each other and immediately opened the door and got off the bus.

"Old Song, A Liang, Wu Jing, you are staying to protect the winter and winter, and home, let's go."

"Well!" Zheng Jiahe picked up his golf club and got off the bus.

The three men walked forward, and the faint **** smell became more and more intense at first, and more and more people screamed and abandoned the car and ran from the front to the back.

Suddenly, I didn’t know where a zombie suddenly popped up. I suddenly fell down on one person, and Zhangkou squatted on the neck of the man, tearing off a large piece of meat, and the red blood splattered. Out, sprayed on the glass of the car next to it.

The woman who was hiding in the car saw the **** scene at a close distance, and the screams almost pierced the eardrum of the person.

The zombie sipped the blood of the man under him, then looked up and looked at the woman in the car next to him. Then he stretched out his sharp nails and easily pierced the car glass, trying to catch the screaming prey inside.