Chapter 88: Going to the northwest

Linjia’s abilities really worked very well, and soon Zhang Maorong’s left leg was treated. Zhang Maorong looked at the legs that could move freely. I have a tearful tears.

Zhanyun called Zhang Maorong to the side, took out a pistol and a pea-strap pocket, and three antidote and remedy. After simply saying the effects of these things, they were handed over to him. Although Zhang Maorong’s temper is awkward, his mind is not very active, but he knows how to be grateful and very loyal, so he puts things in his hands, and the exhibition cloud is still relatively reassuring.

Zhang Maorong heard that these things were newly developed by the southern base, and they are more and more yearning for the southern base.

"That, that..." Du Jiang quietly found Su Ruizhe, some hesitant openings.

Su Ruizhe was very surprised that he would come to find himself and looked up at him.

"I remember... when you came to our safe area, there were relatives..." Du Jiang's memory is still good, and the situation at the time is still fresh.

Su Ruizhe’s face suddenly changed when he heard the words ‘relative’.

"They are dead." Before Su Ruizhe said what he said, Du Jiang said directly. "They were older and the security zone was broken. They didn't run out... I remember that your relationship with them should not be good." ...but it’s a relative, I think I should tell you...”

died?

Chen Huizhen and Su Qiming died like this?

Su Ruizhe suddenly laughed. In this life, he did not use it for them. Without the shelter of Zhanyun, they actually mixed up like this...

Really retribution!

"What about their sons and daughter-in-law?" Su Ruizhe whispered.

"Son and daughter-in-law?" Du Jiang shook his head with some doubts. "I haven't seen it."

At this time, Su Ruizhe only remembered that when he saw Chen Huizhen and Su Qiming last time, he did not see his cousin and cousin. Where did Su Qiang and Lin Xi go? Was it dead at the beginning of the eruption? Or do you... have left the two old people running?

Su Ruizhe’s mood at this moment is very complicated. He thought that he should feel happy, but he did not know why, but more sad, and felt sad for Chen Huizhen and Su Qiming.

Soon, both teams got on the bus and left in two directions.

The people of the Zhanyun team started the mode of madness, and drove around day and night, but it was still not as fast as cooling.

The sky finally began to snow, the weather was gloomy and dull, and because of the snow on the road, their driving speed had to start to slow down. Because of the heavy rain that has just occurred before, there is ice under the snow, the car is very easy to slip, and driving at night becomes very dangerous.

In the evening, everyone had to stop and rest. Su Ruizhe took out the tent from the space, camped around the car, arranged for the people to take turns to watch the night, and prevent zombies from appearing.

In this way, they will grow their time on the road again.

When they came to the boundary of the city, it took a full seven days.

The ground on the road was so deep that the snow was deepening because of the lack of people cleaning up, and their cars were getting more and more difficult to drive. If their car is the best off-road vehicle, the chassis is high enough, and if it encounters such deep snow, I am afraid that the car has already broken down.