Chapter 78: Self-seeking

Showing the cloud with an unclear smile, did not directly answer the question of Qian Fugui, but raised a topic that is irrelevant. "You found no, this It has been on the wind for two days."

"Yeah, it will not be autumn finally coming? Haha." Qian Fugui knows how to look at it and knows what to ask and what to ask. At this time, he will continue to talk about the topic of Zhanyun.

"No, it's winter coming." Zhanyun's face said solemnly, this is actually why they are now rushing to find a four-level zombie.

After the outbreak of the last days, people spend more than forty degrees of heat every day. Even at night, the temperature often reaches more than thirty-five degrees. The long-term heat has caused severe drought and the death of a large number of plants. Now outdoors. It is already difficult to see green. But these days, the wind suddenly started, causing a slight drop in temperature, so people began to speculate, is it finally to change seasons, and some people are very happy that the weather is finally cool.

However, Zhan Yun and Su Ruizhe are very clear that this is a harbinger of the coming winter. The weather in the last days is very bad. There are only two seasons of heat and cold. Spring and autumn seem to have disappeared from this world. They are not as optimistic as ordinary people. They know that the arrival of this winter is not a good thing for human beings. In fact, winter is more detrimental to human survival than hot summer.

In Su Ruizhe's memory, the end of the winter, that is the real extreme cold, minus 30 degrees of temperature, if you do not take protective measures, it will be frozen into popsicles within ten minutes. However, because the end of the world broke out, it was in the summer, and then it was in the heat, people did not have that consciousness, to prepare for the winter, so many people will die in the first winter after the outbreak.

The zombies who are living dead are not afraid of the cold, and they continue to follow the instinct to find food. The high-level zombies can control the zombies lower than their own level. Therefore, in the cold winter season, it is easier to have zombies besieged.

In Su Ruizhe's memory, just this winter, there is a base that is destroyed. It’s just that Su Ruizhe’s hearing of this incident was already a few years after the end of the world. The base had been destroyed for several years. The name of the base was no one to remember. I only knew that there were more than 100,000 people. And what caused it all was a four-level zombie.

At the beginning of the last days, it was able to reach the fourth-level zombies. It was absolutely comparable to the zombie king. After the base was destroyed, the zombie directly evolved to the fifth level, and launched a large zombie tide to attack the next base.

All the major bases have created a great sense of crisis, and urgently mobilized many powerful abilities to go to the rescue, but they just died in vain. In the end, the capital base used weapons of mass destruction to razed the zombies and the city to the same level. The number of people killed in the war was unknown.

Reborn, Su Ruizhe’s heart has been thinking about this matter. When he was born again from the beginning, his ability has reached the early stage of the third level. After this period of accumulation, he has vaguely met the threshold of four. He felt that he and Zhanyun together, perhaps already have the ability to fight the four-level zombies.

So they will ask Qian Fugui to help inquire about the fourth-level zombies. They must kill the four-level zombies as soon as possible to avoid a series of tragedies. The crystal nucleus of the four-level zombies can also be used to upgrade Su Ruizhe.

"Winter, it seems that I should hoard something for the winter." Qian Fugui said with a round chin, there was no doubt about Zhanyun’s judgment.

"Well, when you get something good, remember to keep it for us."