Chapter 37: Red rain

"No, we have to go." Zhanyun has no intention to stay in this place for a long time, the sky will be bright, and then delay, they will inevitably waste a day here, there is This time, it is better to stay back in the small villa. What's more, there are people who Su Ruizhe does not want to see.

"Ah?" Zhang Maorong couldn’t think that Zhanyun would leave so soon, and quickly anxiously opened his way. "There are so many zombies outside. It’s too dangerous. Although you have high strength, you can have fewer people, women and children. It’s safer to stay here.”

Zhanyun estimates that Zhang Maorong is a martial arts novel. He has a brave man. With a little power, he is better than the average person, and he feels that he can be awkward.

However, he saw that he had set up a small security zone, hosted a group of survivors, and was willing to rush to the front when there was a danger. Zhanyun’s perception of this person was not bad, so he intended to remind him. .

"We still have our business." Zhanyun walked over to him and whispered, "You can rely on an iron gate to be reliable. You have to find ways to strengthen it. Other powers are not omnipotent, except for you. In addition, other people need to fight. You can protect them for a while, but you can't protect them."

After that, the exhibition cloud signaled everyone to get on the bus.

Just as Su Ruizhe was about to get on the bus, someone suddenly called him.

"Wait a minute! Xiaozhe!" Here, the person who can call Su Ruizhe's name is obviously not thinking about him except Chen Huizhen.

Su Ruizhe sneered in the bottom of his heart and turned to look at Chen Huizhen.

Chen Huizhen swallowed her throat. She also noticed the cold eyes of Su Ruizhe, but she quickly calmed down. She said that this child is also considered to be growing up. She is very familiar with his character. Simple, introverted, soft-eared, looking at his dress, and his temperament, obviously these days have not eaten any bitterness, do not know what his dog has gone, even with such a thick thigh... These people Even women and children are brought, so it should not be difficult to bring them with them?

"Xiao Zhe, I am the aunt! Where have you been going these days? The aunt is really worried about death."

"Oh, worry?"

"Yeah yeah... you suddenly disappeared, the aunt didn't know how worried, and went to the police station to find you!"

Ha ha... Is it right to go to the police station to frame him? It’s really shameless.

When I came back, the woman’s ability to reverse the right and wrong was still so powerful.

"Oh, I heard that it seems to ask the police to ask me all the time, but also to ask me to say that I have to say good 300,000?" Su Ruizhe said with sarcasm.

Chen Huizhen’s expression suddenly became a bit stiff, and she did not expect Su Ruizhe to know...

"That, that is a misunderstanding..."

Su Ruizhe did not listen to her nonsense, and did not give her face directly to the door.

The sound of ‘啪’ was closed like an invisible slap in the face of Chen Huizhen. Under the eyes of the people, Chen Huizhen was embarrassed and bowed his head. His eyes were extremely resentful.

Then Zhanyun started the car, and the young people before they went to open the door, carefully watching them leave the factory.

The car was driving halfway and suddenly heard a thunder.

"Well? Thunder? Is it going to rain?" Zheng Jiahe said the color of surprise.

These days, each day is more than forty degrees of high temperature, even at night, there are nearly thirty degrees, never a drop of rain, the trees and flowers on the hot street are dry. This kind of day is really too difficult. If you can have a heavy rain and bring a little coolness to this hot weather, it would be great.