Chapter 107: Farmer and snake(1)

The team continues to go north, but the off-road vehicle is not suitable for such a snowy day, and it will soon be stalled. In the absence of other options, Zhanyun and others can only The seven weak girls were transferred to the snow cruiser.

Everyone threw out the bed in the rest room for the girls to rest, and they huddled in the storage room to rest. Anyway, they should soon meet the Yucheng army in the south, and then they would be handed over to them.

Considering that these girls have been hungry for many days and their bodies are very weak, Su Ruizhe deliberately licked the digested white porridge, put some soy sauce and fluffy meat, and went to give them meals with Cheng Jiao.

"Su Ruizhe..." I did not expect that one of the youngest girls actually knew him.

"You are...?" After Su Ruizhe's rebirth, a heart is all on the body of a cloud, and women have never paid much attention to it, so there is not much impression on this girl.

"I, I am Xu Jiani!" The girl showed a pitiful expression.

This time, Su Ruizhe really feels familiar, but can't remember it at once.

"Hey, Xiaozhe, isn't that the female classmate who used to find you at the base?" But it was Chengjiao's memory, and she recognized her at once.

This girl is the so-called "classmate" that Su Ruizhe encountered in the southern base. Cheng Jiao's impression of her is not good. Later, she cried and ran. How could she get to the Lincheng base and still be like this?

Listening to Cheng Jiao said that Su Ruizhe also remembered, but the experience with this girl classmate was already a matter of his life for him. It took too long, and he did not pay attention to the girl, so he was against Xu Jiani. The impression is also very light.

However, in the end, it was a classmate, Su Ruizhe also meant to care about her a few words, and took out two soft candy from her pocket and gave it to her, and left with Cheng Jiao.

The other girls are looking at the candy in Xu Jiani's hands. They don't know how long they haven't tasted the candy. However, they only slightly envied, and quickly regained their sight and continued to drink their porridge.

Xu Jiani carefully opened the sugar paper and put the soft candy into her mouth. The sweet taste bloomed in her mouth. She slowly closed her eyes and covered the dark color of her eyes.

They kept on their way during the day and just found an open space to rest in the evening. On this night, Zheng Jiahe, Cheng Jiao and Su Ruizhe, who are responsible for the vigil, will not drive all three, and they will basically rest during the day, so they will come to watch the night at night.

Cheng Jiao and Zheng Jiahe are in the cab, Su Ruizhe is in the middle of the aisle, after all, there are outsiders in the car, be careful, always right.

Cheng Jiao can chat with Zheng Jiahe, and although Su Ruizhe is sitting alone in the aisle, it is not boring. He took the cell phone borrowed from Zheng Jia and there, played the plant game, and wanted to find some inspiration for using plant battles. And this game is really interesting, so he is happy with a charging treasure.

In the middle of the night, Su Ruizhe heard the very light footsteps. He immediately became alert. As soon as he looked up, he saw Xu Jiani holding the wall, and slowly walked towards him.

She wore only a cotton sling nightdress, and the pair of disposable cotton slippers in the hotel were collected by Su Ruizhe in the supermarket, a set of seven colors, just for the seven The girls wear, anyway, the heating feet in the snow cruiser, these girls are so thin that they don't feel cold.